Famcraft

Author Topic: plea to be unbanned  (Read 1881 times)

Offline ocelot226

• Beginner
    • View Profile
plea to be unbanned
« Opened on October 19, 2015, 06:02:21 PM »
hello famcraft,
     I didn’t mean to break anything that is not mine or be mean or disrespectful. I just wanted to go on a family friendly server. I am really sorry; I would love to get back on my first server that I like and tried. If I can’t that is fine, I will find another server. Please say I am sorry to the person I was not trying to be mean to but she said I was. I learned my lesson about truthfulness and will try my best not to do it again. Thank you for considering my request to un-ban me.    Ocelot226

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on October 19, 2015, 06:44:39 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to post a plea.

I can see that a lot of time and thought went into your plea. We respect that here, so I would like to take the time to help you understand more about why you were banned so it doesn't happen again- here or anywhere else.

On this server, like many server, every time a player breaks or places a block, that information is recorded and stored. Then, any staff member can look and we can tell exactly who placed or broke a block as well as when they did it. It's pretty cool to be able to see that type of info.  8)

A player had reported a fence section missing from her home. I could see that you did take it. All I needed was for you to apologize to the player and replace the fence, then there would have been no ban at all, just a reminder not to break other players things.

You did make a new fence and put it back and that was very nice of you! But we also needed you to be honest about breaking it. Honesty matters a lot! Not just on Famcraft, but everywhere else too.

I believe you are a good player who made a mistake. I also believe you've learned from that mistake, and learning is always a good thing!

I am unbanning you now and we will look forward to seeing you back on the server, Ocelot226.

Please remember Famcraft is a no griefing, no stealing server. You can review the rules at /spawn when you join if you need to.

Offline ocelot226

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: plea to be unbanned
« Reply #2 on October 19, 2015, 09:23:56 PM »
Thank you so, so much!!! I didn't mean it and I am glad that you understand. See you on the server, thanks! Ocelot226