Famcraft

Author Topic: Bad descision  (Read 5237 times)

Offline hockeydance

• View Profile
Bad descision
« Opened on October 27, 2012, 01:12:01 PM (Edited October 27, 2012, 01:28:36 PM) »
Im very sorry for spamming tricky by paying. However i do see how this could be annoying but i was making money in small incriments hoping to pay him 200 dollars  in compensation for singing (typing) song lyrics he didnt like also he felt that i was being impolite to him even though im not sure how but im sorry tricky for offending you however i did and im also apologize to you for spamming you as well as i apologize to the whole community for being so rude on the best most friendly server on this earth. I further hope to contribute only good things to this server and hope to some how repay tricky for offending him so badly.
cheers😜

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Bad descision
« Reply #1 on October 27, 2012, 03:02:19 PM »
You  were being impolite, he told you of spam and you say w/e then you lied stating it was your bro, then you lied saying I sent you a msg stating I was considering permbanning you. Then you said someone was imperspnating you. To top it off you said you was exploiting jobs to tricky. In  other words you're a pathelogical lier, which is why you are now permanently banned. Or think of it as if you were banned cause you had no control of your account on irc or the game.....

Offline hockeydance

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on October 27, 2012, 03:38:43 PM »
guess thats it then  :'(
cheers😜

Offline hockeydance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on October 27, 2012, 04:07:18 PM »
and btw I didnt know that was againgst the rules I ma now going to make a plea
cheers😜