Famcraft

Author Topic: Steve's new story!  (Read 2818 times)

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
Steve's new story!
« Opened on November 02, 2015, 09:17:24 PM (Edited November 25, 2015, 02:00:07 PM) »
This is SteveBlu's new [fictional] story, featuring Kealper, Rundrop, CookieCrumbz1, DrewsMagicMonkey, TheIronEngineer2, Thoatt, ArcticPenguin1, RubensCherub, and himself.

I have SteveBlu's permission to post this, no worries!

Once upon a time, there was a Steve an Iron and Drew...
They were trying to skip stone in the lake... since it's Minecraft it didn't work so well, and it was Iron's turn, and he picked up the largest stone there was (which was no bigger than any other). He gives a large throw and bam! He heard a thump... they all froze... "Iron. Next time watch where you're throwing!" The first sound was made by the water, something was moving..  Iron was there staring out into the water while Drew was trembling and Steve was frozen with shock. Drew whispered "What did we do?" The mysterious thing groaned! And water splashed. Steve stepped back and yelped, "Snake! I thought there were no snakes in Minecraft!"

Iron and Drew looked at Steve, and said, "And there still aren't". Soon the figure started rising, and soon flying! Iron, Steve, and Drew signed with relief that it was only Thoatt, then they came to there senses that they had hit their boss with a block... Thoatt groaned and said, "Iron! Nice time aim for someone else like Kealper or Anna".  Anna and Kealper rose behind Thoatt and splashed at him... "Anyhoo, we need you guys we have a code 9" Anna said. Drew, Iron and Steve looked at each other, and ask in unison, "Code 9?" Kealper and Thoatt were set off to get ice after we aplogized.

Later...

The room was dark, you could barely see Anna anymore all you could hear was Steve's terrible puns. Anna lead them into a room with a potato sitting down there. Steve said, "What... I thought you said code 9?" The potato shot at Steve! Steve took cover and used Iron as a Human sheild. Steve gasped, "What- Why?!"  Anna said with a frown on her face, "That's Cooki... She caught the potato flu". Steve said with a giggle... "You mean cookie" Drew pushed Steve and groaned. Drew asked "How do we fix it?" Anna shrugged and frowned. Steve, Drew and Iron set off to go see the wise old Arctic. They climbed over mountains and swam in the deepest oceans.

Once they got there Arctic said, "I was expecting you". The boys laughed, and Steve explained their problem. Arctic said a reply, "One must grab the best and present it". So they went through the over the river and through the woods to grab the item, and they arrived at someone's home, who had a wolf at the doorway. It barked and alerted Rundrop to come outside. He gave them the amazing item to give to Cooki. So Iron, Steve, and Drew swam back over the river and through the lake, swam the deepest ocean and climbed the mountain.

They arrived with a greeting from Kealper, Thoatt, and Anna. Thoatt asked, "whats that supposed to do?
Drew replied saying, "we climbed a mountain, swam the deepest ocean went over the river through the woods to Rundrop's home and we found our solution."  Kealper then asked in a confused voice, "why didn't you just fly there?" The boys all looked at each other and groaned.

Anyways, they went and gave the sacred item, the melon, to Cooki, she returned back to normal, they all celebrated and danced the night away.

~The End~

Edit: Apologies for not taking note of some punctuation in some of the 'talking quotes', as I am not sure if there is supposed to be any. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

Story created by SteveBlu @ 11/2/2015 ~9:00 PM CST
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: IronBlu
Re: Steve's new story!
« Reply #1 on November 02, 2015, 10:28:24 PM »
Err.. I'm featured in the story too ;-; but otherwise, great copying of Steve's story from IRC to the forum... I can only imagine how long it took  :P
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.
^  favorite Doctor Who quote

2 seconds is forever. How does that work? It'll take 2 seconds to explain.

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 02, 2015, 10:31:26 PM »
Err.. I'm featured in the story too ;-; but otherwise, great copying of Steve's story from IRC to the forum... I can only imagine how long it took  :P

Not very, actually! I copied his chat lines to a (virtual) sticky note, then pasted it into Notepad, corrected misspelling, etc. then published it here, then edited the lines x3

I also have added your name to the featured list, sorry XD
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline PegLegPegasus

• Donator
  • Apofiss cats will rule de world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on November 03, 2015, 05:54:34 AM »
nice :D
"Well why didn't you do it when you had the chance?"

This is me.

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on November 03, 2015, 10:08:08 AM »
:O TheIronEngineer1!!! TheIronEngineer2's long lost... uh... cousin?

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on November 03, 2015, 10:20:41 AM »
Wat? None of my cousins play on famcraft... or even minecraft on a PC for that matter xP
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.

Offline SteveBlu

• Retired
  • I am the Stevest of all the steves >:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on November 03, 2015, 01:39:10 PM »
Ooo nice job in this story... but you spelled cookie wrong- Its cooki  :o
I am the original #Steve'sforthewin

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on November 03, 2015, 07:06:30 PM »
Why are we all nit-picking Vizio? Lol

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on November 03, 2015, 07:39:30 PM »
Why are we all nit-picking Vizio? Lol
It's confusing >.<
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*