Famcraft

Author Topic: Why was i banned??????  (Read 3196 times)

Offline 11thDoctor314

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Why was i banned??????
« Opened on November 06, 2015, 09:18:20 PM (Edited November 06, 2015, 09:19:32 PM) »
I dont know why i was banned but i think because i said "I hate minecraft everyone is mean". At the time I was very upset because on a server someone called me a [ VERY BAD WORD] and i am very sorry. I would like to be unbanned if that is my reason for being banned. I really want to play on this server, as i am bullied on many other servers.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Why was i banned??????
« Reply #1 on November 06, 2015, 09:29:56 PM »
 I have edited your plea as it appears you did not learn from your mistake.  :(

This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY server. What on earth made you think it was in any way acceptable to come onto our  server and say those words?

Additionally, as our rules state you are NEVER supposed to discuss other servers here in any context, but especially not to quote terrible things you saw on another server.  :(

And if you want to play here because you are NOT bullied on Famcraft, why even say "I hate Minecraft, everyone is mean!" Don't you think that might hurt the feelings of the players who like you and are kind to you on Famcraft?

Additionally, what really stands out to the other Admin and myself is the fact that you actually completely changed what you were saying in char to try to get it through the filter. You claimed you were called one thing, and when the filter blocked it... you claimed you were called something else which you abbreviated to try to push through the filter. Sadly, to us this means you are most likely not being very honest in your plea.

We will not be unbanning you on this server. We do wish you good luck in finding another server that better suits your needs. Farewell.

Offline 11thDoctor314

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 06, 2015, 09:54:59 PM »
 :( I understand that it is right for me to be banned.Please tell everyone that I am very sorry.

Offline 11thDoctor314

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on November 07, 2015, 08:18:54 AM »
Also this plea is by me not my mom