Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: BradBoy523 on December 10, 2016, 06:22:13 pm

Title: Fun with Llamas
Post by: BradBoy523 on December 10, 2016, 06:22:13 pm
Angel and I with our first llamas! :D
Title: Re: Fun with Llamas
Post by: CattAngel on December 10, 2016, 08:02:34 pm
Llamas are so cute :)
Title: Re: Fun with Llamas
Post by: Jam-Ninja on December 10, 2016, 08:22:07 pm
Cool! What is on your head?  :)
Title: Re: Fun with Llamas
Post by: Tas on December 11, 2016, 05:44:57 am
What Texture pack are you using and what's on your head?
Title: Re: Fun with Llamas
Post by: BradBoy523 on December 11, 2016, 11:20:27 am
The texture pack is Sphax PureBDcraft and I am wearing a totem on my head :)
Title: Re: Fun with Llamas
Post by: Jam-Ninja on December 11, 2016, 03:38:32 pm
Yah... I used the texture pack its pretty cool.
Title: Re: Fun with Llamas
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on December 11, 2016, 04:35:43 pm
Uka Uka that you Crash? :P