Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Frumpytrout on June 14, 2017, 05:54:52 pm

Title: can I get voiced on the IRC
Post by: Frumpytrout on June 14, 2017, 05:54:52 pm
 ignore this forum post everyone
Title: Re: can I get voiced on the IRC
Post by: Stitch 🔷 Jordyn on June 14, 2017, 06:28:35 pm
In order to receive voice, you need to visit this forum page - http://u.famcraft.com/5T (http://u.famcraft.com/5T) - and follow all of the directions to register your IRC username with NickServ and reply to the post with your registered name. hope to see you there soon!
Title: Re: can I get voiced on the IRC
Post by: Frumpytrout on June 14, 2017, 07:24:11 pm
Thanks Stitch   :)  :D  ;D
Title: Re: can I get voiced on the IRC
Post by: Frumpytrout on June 14, 2017, 07:42:23 pm
I did all the stuff it said it was long but worth it  :P :D :) ;D
Title: Re: can I get voiced on the IRC
Post by: Stitch 🔷 Jordyn on June 14, 2017, 08:37:09 pm
No problem! glad I could help!  ;D