Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: owen_pi on June 16, 2017, 11:49:01 am

Title: Minecraft Pi Edition!
Post by: owen_pi on June 16, 2017, 11:49:01 am
So lots of you guys might have heard of raspberry pi(thats were owen_PI comes from), I was fooling around with it and got some pics, here they are(btw it would be cool if you guys made some pics of yours O:):
(https://image.famcraft.com/6y8isbpv.jpg)

(https://image.famcraft.com/8rizj2gd.jpg)

(https://image.famcraft.com/h4121erb.jpg)

(https://image.famcraft.com/ublio3jd.jpg)

Creepers and Zombies dont get much better than this :P

(https://image.famcraft.com/htcrykt5.jpg)
You can do multiplayer too! I just don't have more than one pi lol:

(https://image.famcraft.com/8zeb1ao8.jpg)

O_O StevePi??? Who's he? xP

(https://image.famcraft.com/114yd267.jpg)

Lets Blow him up Wooo!

(https://image.famcraft.com/a0yz2u9a.jpg)

(https://image.famcraft.com/hk0s6ah7.jpg)

(https://image.famcraft.com/bf8374kw.jpg)

Well, it didnt work D.:

(https://image.famcraft.com/maqbyiwb.jpg)

Here's my Raspi(its the Pi2):

(https://image.famcraft.com/eo5sxssv.jpg)


Heres the code for the cannons:

(https://image.famcraft.com/0f9lzl2z.png)

Anyway thanks for reading :D Have a good day!
Title: Re: Minecraft Pi Edition!
Post by: ArthurRob on June 21, 2017, 04:00:41 am
I like your ideas!
Title: Re: Minecraft Pi Edition!
Post by: owen_pi on June 21, 2017, 09:57:31 am
Thanks! I might get a Pi 3 that way I can blow way more stuff up  8) I mean, what else is there to do thats fun except blow stuff up right?  ;D
Title: Re: Minecraft Pi Edition!
Post by: Frumpytrout on June 21, 2017, 09:50:01 pm
ya i like moving mountings littarly  ;D
Title: Re: Minecraft Pi Edition!
Post by: owen_pi on June 22, 2017, 02:11:12 pm
Lol I made all the grass turn into TNT, it was epic!
Title: Re: Minecraft Pi Edition!
Post by: Frumpytrout on June 22, 2017, 03:58:21 pm
how  ???
Title: Re: Minecraft Pi Edition!
Post by: owen_pi on June 22, 2017, 05:17:28 pm
Its a script that turns grass blocks into TNT, it took the pi about 2 days to finish xP
Title: Re: Minecraft Pi Edition!
Post by: Frumpytrout on June 26, 2017, 12:01:06 pm
Oh Ok  :P
Title: Re: Minecraft Pi Edition!
Post by: owen_pi on June 26, 2017, 12:04:49 pm
Today I'm getting the Rpi 3! It might be right outside now? I'll go look.
Title: Re: Minecraft Pi Edition!
Post by: Frumpytrout on June 26, 2017, 10:34:30 pm
Cool!  ;D :D :)