Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: ~Madam Cookie~ on July 18, 2017, 02:23:17 am

Title: A year of inactivity
Post by: ~Madam Cookie~ on July 18, 2017, 02:23:17 am
well.. hello, none of you may recongize me, or know me at all, and I wanted to say hello after an entire year of not being on here!  ???

Hi! Its been a real long time, and I wanted to say hello to everyone, and a great hello to my oldest friends here!

Akina
Luke
Iron
Anna
Arctic

I don't know if they're still here, but my biggest hello to all of my past friends and I hope to make some new ones once i start playing again! Cheers!  ;D

(PS: I hope to see my old friends again, if they're still playing!)
Title: Re: A year of inactivity
Post by: RubensCherub on July 18, 2017, 03:20:16 am
:D Wb!
Title: Re: A year of inactivity
Post by: ~Madam Cookie~ on July 18, 2017, 04:03:56 am
Oh my gosh Anna!! So good to see you!! Hi!! <3
Title: Re: A year of inactivity
Post by: Rally on July 18, 2017, 10:21:22 am
hey wb  ;D
Title: Re: A year of inactivity
Post by: eGI on July 18, 2017, 10:37:06 am
We have installed a cookie tax... you will have to make sure you eat a stack of cookies every other week to not incur any tax penalties...  thank you.
Title: Re: A year of inactivity
Post by: Vexern on July 18, 2017, 12:28:58 pm
Haven`t seen you in awhile, explains a lot!
Title: Re: A year of inactivity
Post by: ~Madam Cookie~ on July 18, 2017, 04:14:19 pm
Nice to meet you all! Hope to see you all soon!!
Title: Re: A year of inactivity
Post by: BradBoy523 on July 18, 2017, 06:59:35 pm
Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but welcome back. :)
Title: Re: A year of inactivity
Post by: Thoatt on July 20, 2017, 02:26:32 am
weebees
Title: Re: A year of inactivity
Post by: Frumpytrout on August 03, 2017, 04:12:09 pm
 *Frumpy Waves* its a pleasure to meet ya   ;D
Title: Re: A year of inactivity
Post by: AkinaNeddeh on August 20, 2017, 11:51:55 am
Oh my gosh! Cookie! I can't believe you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I'd never see u again!!! Welcome back!