Famcraft

Famcraft Survival => Famcraft Survival => Topic started by: HarryTheFirst on July 31, 2017, 09:55:45 am

Title: Recommend a texture pack
Post by: HarryTheFirst on July 31, 2017, 09:55:45 am
Hi

Can someone please recommend a texture pack that works with the Mac version which makes the sky look realistic?

Many thanks.

HTF
Title: Re: Recommend a texture pack
Post by: PlurbehGurbeh on July 31, 2017, 12:16:17 pm
There's that's just called 'Realistic Skies' use that one :D
Title: Re: Recommend a texture pack
Post by: owen_pi on July 31, 2017, 01:58:44 pm
Well I don't know about Macs, but most shaders make the sky look cool! The one I use is made by Chocapic13, just Google "Chocapic13 shaders". The shaders mod comes with Optifine, but I don't know if Optifine has updated to 1.12 yet.
Title: Re: Recommend a texture pack
Post by: Tas on July 31, 2017, 06:49:31 pm
Optifine has updated to 1.12, I use it all the time!!

And yeah, basically any shaders look good.

Title: Re: Recommend a texture pack
Post by: Tas on August 01, 2017, 08:10:43 am
Yeah, Lemmy, I've seen that one and it's pretty cool.

But I use Faithful, and then a texture pack that makes better wool so if I have too many then it kind of slows down my computer a tad.
Title: Re: Recommend a texture pack
Post by: PlurbehGurbeh on August 01, 2017, 12:20:08 pm
Lemmy why is the picture of stacked items called delete.png?:P I notice stuff.
Title: Re: Recommend a texture pack
Post by: owen_pi on August 01, 2017, 12:56:48 pm
He was going to delete it once he posted it I think.
Title: Re: Recommend a texture pack
Post by: Vexern on August 01, 2017, 08:26:24 pm
#Delete