Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: PlurbehGurbeh on August 31, 2017, 12:12:19 pm

Title: Bone Block House
Post by: PlurbehGurbeh on August 31, 2017, 12:12:19 pm
This house :D
Title: Re: Bone Block House
Post by: Logic_Leader (Equine_Xpert) on August 31, 2017, 04:12:41 pm
Plurb. Why....??  :P
Title: Re: Bone Block House
Post by: Vexern on August 31, 2017, 06:46:44 pm
That looks boney
Title: Re: Bone Block House
Post by: ChrisKnight44 on September 01, 2017, 08:40:20 am
It a unique block that most people don't tend to think of using.  I think your house looks pretty nifty.
Title: Re: Bone Block House
Post by: Logic_Leader (Equine_Xpert) on September 01, 2017, 11:22:00 am
It does look pretty cool! I love all the small details.
Title: Re: Bone Block House
Post by: Tas on September 04, 2017, 07:49:23 am
Very neat! I wish I could afford bone blocks :o