Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: DC8 on April 27, 2018, 11:21:41 am

Title: DC goes to DC
Post by: DC8 on April 27, 2018, 11:21:41 am
(https://image.famcraft.com/fpcme65f.jpg)

Went to DC yesterday, watched a Capitals game. They lost but oh well. Anyways, enjoy this picture of me in DC.




I'm trying to get my posts per day up...
Title: Re: DC goes to DC
Post by: MountainsGandalf on April 27, 2018, 11:23:40 am
LOL this was the last thing I expected. Awesome! Glad you had a good time.
Title: Re: DC goes to DC
Post by: GB104 on April 27, 2018, 11:47:27 am
Glad you had a good time! Love the picture.

Title: Re: DC goes to DC
Post by: PlurbehGurbeh on April 27, 2018, 09:37:51 pm
lol very funny
hope you had fun
best photoshopped thing ever
Title: Re: DC goes to DC
Post by: DC8 on April 27, 2018, 11:19:59 pm
Haha, yeah I had a lot of fun in DC, although I was only there for under 6 hours  :P

And I would have to agree, this is one of my favorite photoshops I've seen, came up with the idea before I had even got to DC  ;D
Title: Re: DC goes to DC
Post by: Vexern on April 28, 2018, 08:00:02 pm
What about DC in DC in DC going to DC :o
Title: Re: DC goes to DC
Post by: DC8 on April 28, 2018, 08:11:12 pm
Trying to wrap my mind around that....


Itisn'tworking.
Title: Re: DC goes to DC
Post by: MountainsGandalf on April 28, 2018, 09:04:15 pm
But are you a double chest of 8 items then?
Title: Re: DC goes to DC
Post by: Vexern on April 28, 2018, 10:12:50 pm
Double chest of DC in DC