Famcraft

Famcraft Resources => Resource Packs (Texture Packs) => Topic started by: SantaFanta101 on March 15, 2021, 12:23:31 pm

Title: Replaced 11 and 13 with better music.
Post by: SantaFanta101 on March 15, 2021, 12:23:31 pm
Hey, y'all! Been a while since I posted. I thought I might share a resource pack I made. It's pretty simple, but nice if you have a jukebox laying around. Lmk if this doesn't work, but it should  :)
Title: Re: Replaced 11 and 13 with better music.
Post by: Kenny on March 15, 2021, 01:15:25 pm
What songs does it replace them with?
Title: Re: Replaced 11 and 13 with better music.
Post by: SantaFanta101 on March 15, 2021, 01:38:04 pm
I made an updated version that shows the names of the new versions, and resprites these as well.
Title: Re: Replaced 11 and 13 with better music.
Post by: SantaFanta101 on March 15, 2021, 02:04:07 pm
Also, all credit to C418 for the music.
Title: Re: Replaced 11 and 13 with better music.
Post by: Velociraptor15 on March 24, 2021, 10:11:43 am
Sounds super cool! I will most definitely try it once I'm online!