Famcraft

Pleas and Troubleshooting => Bugs and glitches => Topic started by: o0Flint0o on January 25, 2013, 03:32:12 pm

Title: Website map not working
Post by: o0Flint0o on January 25, 2013, 03:32:12 pm
When I try to click on the "Map" tab here, it doesn't load a thing. Some1else0 tried it out too, but to no avail.
Title: Re: Website map not working
Post by: micahdg on January 25, 2013, 05:30:11 pm
:O It's back up now
Title: Re: Website map not working
Post by: o0Flint0o on January 25, 2013, 06:42:36 pm
It seems to work for my friend, but doesn't work for me. I think it's connected to my problem today with connecting to the server. (I haven't been able to get on once today...)
Title: Re: Website map not working
Post by: micahdg on January 26, 2013, 01:32:44 am
Yes it may be. I'm in discussions with the datacenter to try to figure out what the problem is.
Title: Re: Website map not working
Post by: JoeMaster13 on January 26, 2013, 02:54:06 am
Did you zoom in because when I open the map it is super small at first and I have to zoom in a couple times.
Title: Re: Website map not working
Post by: o0Flint0o on January 26, 2013, 07:42:39 am
When I open it, it says that it couldn't load the page.
Title: Re: Website map not working
Post by: Kurby25 on January 27, 2013, 06:11:33 am
Its Works For me :)


Title: Re: Website map not working
Post by: micahdg on January 27, 2013, 02:43:29 pm
We've resolved the situation now.