Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: vespamartio on August 16, 2013, 08:47:48 pm

Title: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: vespamartio on August 16, 2013, 08:47:48 pm
I am making a surprise for EVERYONE and need to know you favorite block if you want to be involved in it. Please only put the block name.
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: BretBuscus on August 16, 2013, 09:28:04 pm
Lapis Lazuli Block
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: MrChris13 on August 16, 2013, 09:52:53 pm
Diamond Block
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: Luke_Bruck on August 16, 2013, 09:55:11 pm
Oak Log

~Luke
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on August 16, 2013, 10:17:52 pm
Gold Block
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: Anubis10172 on August 16, 2013, 10:29:25 pm
Rose :p
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: vespamartio on August 16, 2013, 10:37:07 pm
Anubis it has to be an actuall block please. Sry  :(
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: dawbro on August 16, 2013, 10:39:26 pm
Nether Brick Block
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: KittyMew113 on August 16, 2013, 11:18:08 pm
Pink wool block

~NinjaKitty
(Or KittyMew113 if you need my real username, but NinjaKitty is purrrfered.)
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: Rundrop on August 17, 2013, 01:24:22 am
Spruce Wood Planks
~DarthRundrop (Preferably ~Run)
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: Anubis10172 on August 17, 2013, 09:03:08 am
A rose *Smacks button* Final awnser
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: GatheringExp on August 17, 2013, 09:25:30 am
Stone Brick
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: vespamartio on August 17, 2013, 12:36:40 pm
A rose *Smacks button* Final awnser

Dun dun dun. Wrong answer!!! I'm sry but I really can't do rose but I could do a red wool block if you want
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: vespamartio on August 18, 2013, 06:42:25 pm
I apologize but could you also put down your nickname.


And bretbuscus, neg24, and mrchris13, could you please chose a less expensive block. Sry for the inconvenience. :(
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: MrChris13 on August 19, 2013, 06:48:38 am
Diamond Block

If I had to choose again, I'd pick the Redstone Lamp Block.
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: chipw on August 19, 2013, 07:02:10 am
Jungle wood plank block
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: 1869_Flame on August 19, 2013, 07:30:12 am
the TNT-block
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: xPH03N1Xx86 on August 19, 2013, 05:55:53 pm
Snow.
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: SirKota on August 21, 2013, 11:26:02 am
dirt
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: DiamondHero8 on August 21, 2013, 12:05:48 pm
Gold Block
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: vespamartio on August 21, 2013, 02:50:34 pm
I have recently discovered that I only have nine slots so if you would like to participate please post your preferred nickname. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: MrChris13 on August 21, 2013, 03:02:17 pm
~Chris

Redstone Lamp
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: dawbro on August 21, 2013, 04:36:49 pm
(Repost)

~NinjaDawbro
Nether Brick Block
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: BretBuscus on August 21, 2013, 05:32:09 pm
BretBuscus
Lapis Block
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: Luke_Bruck on August 21, 2013, 05:32:32 pm
~Luke

Oak Log

;D

klive
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: miacamp on August 21, 2013, 07:00:20 pm
Glass block  :D
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: Rundrop on August 21, 2013, 08:56:36 pm
~DarthRundrop (Preferably ~Run)
Spruce Wood Planks
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: Freedollar on August 22, 2013, 09:38:29 am
glowstone
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: dcm121kd35 on August 22, 2013, 03:12:42 pm
TNT Block and if you don't allow that then Lime Wool.
 
     -dcm121kd35
             
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: vespamartio on September 10, 2013, 04:35:44 pm
5 people? That's it? I still have 4 slots left, this closes on 9/30/13. First Come First Serve.
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: Rundrop on September 10, 2013, 04:56:03 pm
I see 7 people? :o
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: DiamondHero8 on September 10, 2013, 07:32:25 pm
(Repost)
Gold Block
~Diamond
Title: Re: FAVORITE BLOCK
Post by: FamcraftHobo on September 10, 2013, 10:32:43 pm
FamcraftHobo
Beacon (Luke can tell you how much I like them xD)