Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: PixelArtistTavi on January 29, 2014, 11:19:42 pm

Title: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on January 29, 2014, 11:19:42 pm
 I'm taking requests for pixel art. But I charge 10k-150k depending on the size and detail in the art.

Here are some pics to be amazed by.

You can mail me in game my ign is thelonelyone67 or ~TaviCraft, or you can leave a request on this topic below.

I can't do Player Statues. I'm sorry if that's why your here.
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: HaydenTheBuilder on January 30, 2014, 05:22:29 pm
can you do 3D replica of my skin, just like the statues in the spawn? i will pay 100K for that.
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on January 30, 2014, 10:18:04 pm
I'll try, but I've never done 3D statues before so don't expect it to be like shiny beatuifualness. It will look hopefully good
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on January 30, 2014, 10:27:50 pm
Ok new rule i need a skin that i can save as a PHOTO to my computer if you guys want me to do 3D statues.
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on January 30, 2014, 10:28:59 pm
Mainly from the Skindex please
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: HaydenTheBuilder on January 31, 2014, 06:33:56 am
Go to mineshoes.com then type in my name and hit enter.
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: MrChris13 on January 31, 2014, 07:29:37 am
Go to mineshoes.com then type in my name and hit enter.


http://www.minershoes.com/editor (http://www.minershoes.com/editor)

Click the "Download" button once you have his skin up.
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on January 31, 2014, 12:03:08 pm
This works to, thanks guys.
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on January 31, 2014, 12:49:33 pm
It doesn't work
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: MrChris13 on January 31, 2014, 01:06:07 pm
What doesn't work?
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on January 31, 2014, 05:01:41 pm
Nvm I got it to work in chrome.
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: vespamartio on January 31, 2014, 07:53:32 pm
YIPPIE!! My statue is an example :>>>>> (the bottom pic on the first post) :>>>>
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on February 10, 2014, 10:57:33 pm
Bump ^^
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: Rundrop on February 10, 2014, 11:42:52 pm
I want a mewtwo with a mew flying next to it that fills a 127x127 grid, (to fill a map perfectly) with a light blue backround >:D
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: MrChris13 on February 11, 2014, 07:07:44 am
I want a mewtwo with a mew flying next to it that fills a 127x127 grid, (to fill a map perfectly) with a light blue backround >:D

Maps are 128x128 :P
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on February 11, 2014, 07:23:24 am
How would I do that? in standard math for the pixels?
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: zOracle on February 18, 2014, 06:03:37 am
I think the maps are a new trend that has been set by B&G :D i think Puggy has bought a load of them :P
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: Lord_Puggy on February 18, 2014, 12:46:42 pm
I think the maps are a new trend that has been set by B&G :D i think Puggy has bought a load of them :P
i have mostly bought lie 23 of each xD
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on February 18, 2014, 01:51:08 pm
After giving it some thought, I will not be doing map builds. Sorry but I will only be doing my pixel statues and on the side the player statues.
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: HaydenTheBuilder on February 18, 2014, 03:58:50 pm
can u do a player statue of me?
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on February 19, 2014, 01:07:28 am
Can I haz skindex link please?
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: Rundrop on February 20, 2014, 07:21:06 pm
I think the maps are a new trend that has been set by B&G :D i think Puggy has bought a load of them :P
by B&G!?
Title: Re: Tavi's Wondering Wool!
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on February 22, 2014, 09:44:48 pm
Yes by her, I think Sasikins makes map art to though .