Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: LightBulbasaur on March 03, 2014, 07:45:39 pm

Title: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: LightBulbasaur on March 03, 2014, 07:45:39 pm
Hey guys I was wondering if I could see all of your guyses art stuff here is one if mine


It's not the best I've only been in art a year now :/

And the white paper is hiding my real name (cause you have to sign it:P) and I want my name a secret
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: Rundrop on March 03, 2014, 08:03:41 pm
Stop being so modest! Its awesome.
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: LightBulbasaur on March 03, 2014, 08:10:27 pm
Really  :O :O ok I have to admit its awesome wanna see a few more?
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: RealAndrewH on March 04, 2014, 06:21:21 am
Very Nice !!!! :D
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: vespamartio on March 04, 2014, 06:26:26 am
I'm hungry now...

/me eats painting... :>
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: PPawn1 on March 04, 2014, 10:18:34 am
 
:o
:o

Great job!!!
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: LightBulbasaur on March 04, 2014, 12:00:50 pm
AS YOU WISH here's another one with a covered up name :P

Anti-color picture...
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: LightBulbasaur on March 04, 2014, 12:03:16 pm
However, I would still like to see your guyses art (cause there probably all gr8) And I'll still post some of mine :D
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: MrChris13 on March 04, 2014, 12:45:40 pm
I kinda stink at art, haven't really done much. I don't have any accessible on the computer to upload :P Great job though!
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: LightBulbasaur on March 04, 2014, 01:53:40 pm
O i use pencils and oil pastels and use my ipod to take a picture then upload it to famcraft :D
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: moon_java on March 04, 2014, 02:42:04 pm
you are an amazing artist! but sadly i can only draw stick figures:p
please post more of your work<3
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: miacamp on March 04, 2014, 03:10:48 pm
Ooh, an art forum topic :D These are fabulous! You are very talented! I love your shading technique- it seems that is one of your specialties <3 Keep up the wonderful work, and keep posting more! I absolutely love both the pieces you've posted so far :)  I am in my first year of art as well, though we haven't worked with paint much. It's mostly been charcoal and pencil. I'll post a picture of some of my sketches here as well:
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: LightBulbasaur on March 04, 2014, 03:34:17 pm
Both of them,...Gorgeous just Gorgeous my fave is the flower, I don't know why but anti-color pictures just look better than color however i <3 both of them
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: LightBulbasaur on March 04, 2014, 03:36:18 pm
you are an amazing artist! but sadly i can only draw stick figures:p
please post more of your work<3

Can you draw a stick figure army's clashing together XD that would be awesome
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: HaydenTheBuilder on March 04, 2014, 05:20:23 pm
All of you guys' drawings are sick! Keep up the good work!
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: FamcraftHobo on March 04, 2014, 06:03:39 pm
I made dis
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: HaydenTheBuilder on March 04, 2014, 06:04:56 pm
that is the BEST drawing. EVER.
(Im being sarcastic about that)
(Im being sarcastic about that)
(im being sarcastic about that)
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: RealAndrewH on March 04, 2014, 07:49:00 pm
Best
Drawing
EVER!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: FamcraftHobo on March 04, 2014, 08:23:59 pm
that is the BEST drawing. EVER.
(Im being sarcastic about that)
(Im being sarcastic about that)
(im being sarcastic about that)

I took 93 decades to make that wonderful piece of artwork ;-;
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: RealAndrewH on March 04, 2014, 08:36:31 pm
that is the BEST drawing. EVER.
(Im being sarcastic about that)
(Im being sarcastic about that)
(im being sarcastic about that)

I took 93 decades to make that wonderful piece of artwork ;-;

sniff, sniff, it's so wonderful  :'(
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: HaydenTheBuilder on March 04, 2014, 08:41:48 pm
that is the BEST drawing. EVER.
(Im being sarcastic about that)
(Im being sarcastic about that)
(im being sarcastic about that)

I took 93 decades to make that wonderful piece of artwork ;-;

sniff, sniff, it's so wonderful  :'(
lol
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: LightBulbasaur on March 06, 2014, 01:06:08 pm
This is unfinished however it should be done next week
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: LightBulbasaur on March 13, 2014, 04:53:16 pm
Here's the finished goldfish:D
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: RealAndrewH on March 13, 2014, 06:43:57 pm
:o WOW! :D very good
Title: Re: Drawings all around FamCraft
Post by: mzast25 on March 13, 2014, 09:56:08 pm
WOW! Awesome drawings. All I can draw is stick figures lol 😝