Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: wilsondhp on May 30, 2014, 04:25:28 pm

Title: Birth Constellations (I think that's what they're called)
Post by: wilsondhp on May 30, 2014, 04:25:28 pm
So I found a birth constellation although instead of let's say Taurus for an example, now he is Carnotaurus. Mine is Pisces or Baryonyx. Tell me what yours is.
Title: Re: Birth Constellations (I think that's what they're called)
Post by: wilsondhp on May 30, 2014, 08:32:42 pm
You're Gemini, this means you are Dilophosaurus.
Title: Re: Birth Constellations (I think that's what they're called)
Post by: Miss_Ghouls on May 31, 2014, 12:08:52 am
I'm a scorpio \ o /
Title: Re: Birth Constellations (I think that's what they're called)
Post by: vespamartio on May 31, 2014, 03:18:43 am
#Aries
Title: Re: Birth Constellations (I think that's what they're called)
Post by: wilsondhp on May 31, 2014, 06:08:52 am
Ghouls, you are Gastonia and vests, you are stigymoloch.
Title: Re: Birth Constellations (I think that's what they're called)
Post by: Chronomad on July 10, 2014, 12:53:32 pm
Sagitarius ^^
Title: Re: Birth Constellations (I think that's what they're called)
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on July 10, 2014, 12:57:58 pm
Aquarias
Title: Re: Birth Constellations (I think that's what they're called)
Post by: wilsondhp on July 21, 2014, 04:43:11 pm
Auzeru, you are Deinonychus, Tavi, you are the Spinosaurus.
Title: Re: Birth Constellations (I think that's what they're called)
Post by: Kgirlcat on July 21, 2014, 10:30:45 pm
I am Pisces🐟
Title: Re: Birth Constellations (I think that's what they're called)
Post by: Luca_B123 on July 27, 2014, 03:24:39 pm
#Pisces4Lyfe

/me high fives Kgirlcat