Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Lord_Puggy on July 04, 2014, 06:43:31 pm

Title: Can i use this mod ? for a cool look
Post by: Lord_Puggy on July 04, 2014, 06:43:31 pm
this mod will smooth out minecraft and looks awesome with shaders can i use it on famcraft ?

http://www.skydaz.com/no-cubes-mod-installer-for-minecraft-1-7-2/ (http://www.skydaz.com/no-cubes-mod-installer-for-minecraft-1-7-2/)

~Puggy

Dw about it :P remove this post please
Title: Re: Can i use this mod ? for a cool look
Post by: Domsters931 on July 04, 2014, 06:55:03 pm
It seems like it might not work on famcraft because of how if generates the world. I also this would massively affect how players view youre builds. I know very little about mods but this is just my opinion from my understanding.
Title: Re: Can i use this mod ? for a cool look
Post by: Lord_Puggy on July 04, 2014, 07:30:21 pm
good point
Title: Re: Can i use this mod ? for a cool look
Post by: Domsters931 on July 04, 2014, 09:21:10 pm
Another question I have is how it works underground?