Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Funkgirl on November 02, 2014, 10:28:31 am

Title: Hiatus
Post by: Funkgirl on November 02, 2014, 10:28:31 am
Hey guys,
I know I haven't been on lovely Famcraft in a few months. I haven't had access to internet for my pc. In all honesty, I am on my dad's phone right now. Hopefully within the next few weeks I can have access to internet. Most of it is money issues, but those are being resolved, as I said, within the next few weeks. Just know that I miss you all dearly and am looking forward to returning.
Much love,  Guuurrrrlll
Title: Re: Hiatus
Post by: mathfreak2 on November 02, 2014, 03:32:03 pm
I was wondering where you were! It'll great to have you back on FamCraft! Welcome Back!!! :DDD
Title: Re: Hiatus
Post by: dcm121kd35 on November 02, 2014, 06:58:41 pm
I am looking forward to seeing you back <3
Title: Re: Hiatus
Post by: Domsters931 on November 02, 2014, 08:26:04 pm
It's so great to see u again!  :)
Title: Re: Hiatus
Post by: ApolloMew on November 03, 2014, 07:17:01 am
Can't wait to see you back on the server :D
Title: Re: Hiatus
Post by: Funkgirl on November 06, 2014, 04:48:02 pm
Aww thanks guys! It'll still be a few weeks though.