Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: ~Lucario~ on November 21, 2014, 08:13:58 pm

Title: most fun minecraft activity! :D
Post by: ~Lucario~ on November 21, 2014, 08:13:58 pm
 hey guys, this is a my first pole :D I want to know what you think is the most fun thing to do on minecraft! please tell, and please vote :D
Title: Re: most fun minecraft activity! :D
Post by: mathfreak2 on November 21, 2014, 08:24:08 pm
I answered "other" because I couldn't choose between building, mining, and exploring. I like doing them all equally :D
Title: Re: most fun minecraft activity! :D
Post by: ~Lucario~ on November 21, 2014, 08:28:07 pm
xD
Title: Re: most fun minecraft activity! :D
Post by: cardinalland on November 22, 2014, 07:22:05 am
I chose building but mining and exploring come close behind.  :)
Title: Re: most fun minecraft activity! :D
Post by: IronBlu on November 22, 2014, 08:04:03 am
building for me. WHAT your not surprised :O

XD
Title: Re: most fun minecraft activity! :D
Post by: AmLeah on November 22, 2014, 09:52:42 am
I love to explore and mine, finding caves (and diamonds!) is my favorite.
Title: Re: most fun minecraft activity! :D
Post by: ~Lucario~ on November 22, 2014, 07:44:21 pm
:O amleah we should go mining sometime
Title: Re: most fun minecraft activity! :D
Post by: AmLeah on November 22, 2014, 08:59:22 pm
Definitely!   ;D