Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: IronBlu on December 02, 2014, 06:26:30 pm

Title: staff picture at /spawn
Post by: IronBlu on December 02, 2014, 06:26:30 pm
The staff on at the time decided to take a picture, so here is us gathered on the greeting table  8) ;D 8) :D
random picture XD
Title: Re: staff picture at /spawn
Post by: ApolloMew on December 02, 2014, 06:28:45 pm
Another angle <3
Title: Re: staff picture at /spawn
Post by: Domsters931 on December 02, 2014, 06:44:34 pm
Cool
Title: Re: staff picture at /spawn
Post by: IronBlu on December 02, 2014, 10:06:55 pm
mickey's picture is much better as he was in the middle taking it and I was on the side, lol
EDIT: or should I say mickry's XD
Title: Re: staff picture at /spawn
Post by: PegLegPegasus on December 03, 2014, 10:24:45 pm
:P
Title: Re: staff picture at /spawn
Post by: IronBlu on December 03, 2014, 10:27:41 pm
I just realized I'm the only one holding an item, and cooked chicken on top of it all XD
Title: Re: staff picture at /spawn
Post by: PegLegPegasus on December 03, 2014, 10:28:26 pm
#CookedChickenFTW
Title: Re: staff picture at /spawn
Post by: IronBlu on December 03, 2014, 10:31:48 pm
lol