Famcraft

Clan Chat => Forum Games => Topic started by: Newra2004 on December 21, 2014, 03:52:34 am

Title: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: Newra2004 on December 21, 2014, 03:52:34 am
For example: if I say.......I went shopping and bought a pig.

Another person would say: I went shopping and bought a pig and (anything you want).

So basically you type what everyone before you has said and then type what you bought
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: PegLegPegasus on December 21, 2014, 09:49:35 am
Ill start us with: I went shopping and bought a pumpkin pie
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: Jamira33 on December 21, 2014, 09:52:26 am
I went shopping and bought a pumpkin pie and 16 carrots.
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: PegLegPegasus on December 21, 2014, 09:53:47 am
I went shopping and bought a pumpkin pie, 16 carrots and a poisonous potato
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: socks1stormy1 on December 21, 2014, 10:10:08 am

I went shopping and bought a pumpkin pie, 16 carrots and a poisonous potato, and Thoatts Fabuloosness
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: PegLegPegasus on December 21, 2014, 10:11:41 am

I went shopping and bought a pumpkin pie, 16 carrots and a poisonous potato, and Thoatts Fabuloosness


u cant buy thoatts fabuloosness!
I went shopping and bought a pumpkin pie, 16 carrots, a poisonous potato, Thoatts Fabuloosness, and the FTB modpack
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: ZariTheAtari on December 21, 2014, 01:54:08 pm
I went shopping and bought a pumpkin pie, 16 carrots, a poisonous potato, Thoatts Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack, 200 Books
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: dcm121kd35 on December 21, 2014, 02:01:51 pm
I went shopping and bought a pumpkin pie, 16 carrots, a poisonous potato, Thoatt's Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack, 200 books, and a cookie
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: madgaz on December 21, 2014, 02:18:41 pm
I went shopping and bought a pumpkin pie, 16 carrots, a poisonous potato, Thoatt's Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack, 200 books, a cookie and a pet rock

Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: PegLegPegasus on December 21, 2014, 03:04:34 pm
I went shopping and bought a pumpkin pie, 16 carrots, a poisonous potato, Thoatt's Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack, 200 books, a cookie, a pet rock, and a pair of iron boots
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: PegLegPegasus on December 23, 2014, 12:38:28 pm
I went shopping and bought...

a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: XtremeAlex33 on December 24, 2014, 05:02:50 am
I went shopping and bought...

a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy and a partridge in a pear tree :D
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: PegLegPegasus on December 24, 2014, 07:27:00 am
I went shopping and bought..

a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy a partridge in a pear tree :D, a sticky piston
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: ZariTheAtari on February 01, 2015, 02:46:20 pm
I went shopping to buy a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy a partridge in a pear tree :D, a sticky piston, a book called Percy Jackson,

I just noticed that most of the people that do forum games are Donators.
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: ~Lucario~ on February 05, 2015, 09:41:29 am
i bought everything you just said xD and the second Percy Jackson book.
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: ZariTheAtari on February 05, 2015, 08:29:59 pm
I went shopping to buy a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy a partridge in a pear tree :D, a sticky piston, a book called Percy Jackson,the second Percy Jackson book, the third Percy Jackson book
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: socks1stormy1 on February 05, 2015, 08:35:22 pm
I went shopping to buy a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy a partridge in a pear tree :D, a sticky piston, a book called Percy Jackson,the second Percy Jackson book, the third Percy Jackson book, a Socks, waiting for some money
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: poptartgirl19 on February 06, 2015, 08:39:08 pm
I went shopping to buy a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy a partridge in a pear tree :D, a sticky piston, a book called Percy Jackson,the second Percy Jackson book, the third Percy Jackson book, a Socks, waiting for some money,and A AMAZING PIG NAMED LARRY!
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: AkinaNeddeh on February 10, 2015, 10:12:08 pm
I went shopping to buy a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy a partridge in a pear tree :D, a sticky piston, a book called Percy Jackson, and the whole store.

(Let's wrap up this game and start a new one.)
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: ZariTheAtari on February 11, 2015, 06:22:15 am
I went shopping to buy a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy a partridge in a pear tree :D, a sticky piston, a book called Percy Jackson, and the whole store.

(Let's wrap up this game and start a new one.)
You forgot the stuff after a book called Percy Jackson
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: AkinaNeddeh on February 11, 2015, 03:33:23 pm
oops
I went shopping to buy a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy a partridge in a pear tree :D, a sticky piston, a book called Percy Jackson,the second Percy Jackson book, the third Percy Jackson book, a Socks, waiting for some money,and A AMAZING PIG NAMED LARRY, and the whole store.

Now can we start a new one?
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: Riddlebark on February 11, 2015, 03:44:53 pm
 I went shopping to buy a pumpkin pie, 16 carrots, a poisonous potato, Thoatt's fabuloosness, the FTB modpack, 200 books, a cookie, a pet rock, a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN,
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: Riddlebark on February 11, 2015, 03:47:31 pm
P2 a puppy,  a partrige in a pair tree, :D, a sticky piston, a book called percy jackson, the second percy jackson, the third percy jackson, a socks, waiting for some money, A AMAZING PIG NAMED LARRY, the whole store, and leather pants.
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: socks1stormy1 on February 11, 2015, 08:29:49 pm
I went shopping to buy a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy a partridge in a pear tree :D, a sticky piston, a book called Percy Jackson,the second Percy Jackson book, the third Percy Jackson book, a Socks, waiting for some money,and A AMAZING PIG NAMED LARRY, and the whole store.
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: Riddlebark on February 13, 2015, 11:50:34 am
u forgot leather pants
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: socks1stormy1 on February 26, 2015, 06:04:17 pm
And da leather pants xD
Title: Re: Remember, remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Post by: PixelProne on March 24, 2015, 06:00:52 pm
I went shopping to buy a pumpkin pie,16 carrots,a poisonous potato, Thoatt`s Fabuloosness, the FTB modpack,200 books,a cookie,a pet rock,a pair of iron boots, A KITTEN, a puppy a partridge in a pear tree :D, a sticky piston, a book called Percy Jackson,the second Percy Jackson book, the third Percy Jackson book, a Socks, waiting for some money,and A AMAZING PIG NAMED LARRY, the whole store, MrChris13, bknysnake, Thoatt's fabulous pink rank, and spotify premium.