Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: hpotter64 on January 20, 2015, 03:35:09 pm

Title: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: hpotter64 on January 20, 2015, 03:35:09 pm
Share any old screenshots you have of Famcraft here  ;D I have only been on famcraft since August 2014, so I would also like to see some other screenshots that other people have  :o You can also say what is different about the pictures than the current day or any other details  :D Have Fun Posting!  ;D
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: ApolloMew on January 20, 2015, 04:10:31 pm
Wow, august 2014? It seems like you've been on so much longer!

I have a couple old screenies I can share will y'all.

I had a ton more, but I got a new PC, so I lost a lot of em.

Picture Explanations

First Pic - Plenary on Halloween!

Second Pic - Derp...

Third Pic - So many cows...

Fourth Pic - Huge Free For All Fight!
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: Domsters931 on January 20, 2015, 04:41:13 pm
I'm in the cow selfie  :P
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: IronBlu on January 20, 2015, 07:12:03 pm
Wow, august 2014? It seems like you've been on so much longer!

I have a couple old screenies I can share will y'all.

I had a ton more, but I got a new PC, so I lost a lot of em.

Picture Explanations

First Pic - Plenary on Halloween!

Second Pic - Derp...

Third Pic - So many cows...

Fourth Pic - Huge Free For All Fight!
I joined in August 2014 as well :O   ::)
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: IronBlu on January 20, 2015, 07:49:22 pm
I think I joined before you I'll check tomorrow though. The reason  I think that is because I funded your first clan :O speaking of which I don't think I ever called in the favor you owe me for that I'll have to check that as well XD
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: IronBlu on January 20, 2015, 07:52:12 pm
LOL I guess no debt goes unpaid (at least they don't when I'm around to remember them XD)
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: Rally on January 22, 2015, 01:04:23 am
1st one taken Feb 2013, I found this pretty place.

2nd one taken Nov 2014, when I went to find it again and then I remembered me and a few friends built some stuff there when I first found it.  ;D
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: socks1stormy1 on January 22, 2015, 08:49:41 pm
I have some memorys! xD Brenn giving Samuel a talk about naming horses... *Facepalm*
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: ZariTheAtari on February 02, 2015, 04:58:25 pm
Wow, august 2014? It seems like you've been on so much longer!

I have a couple old screenies I can share will y'all.

I had a ton more, but I got a new PC, so I lost a lot of em.

Picture Explanations

First Pic - Plenary on Halloween!

Second Pic - Derp...

Third Pic - So many cows...

Fourth Pic - Huge Free For All Fight!
I joined in August 2014 as well :O   ::)
I have been on since August too. I joined the day after Iron.
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: ~OpheliaTepes on February 06, 2015, 09:57:59 pm
This one time Kealper and Thoatt had to come check out my skin because it wasn't showing up on the player heads xD
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: TrueMinecraftGuy on February 10, 2015, 10:29:21 pm
Dang! i have no pic but i wish i had some from 2012 tho
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: ~OpheliaTepes on February 12, 2015, 06:46:10 pm
This one time, a new player connected and he had the same skin as Kenneth. :D Yes, I was in a skype call with him when it happened xD
Title: Re: Famcraft Memories :o
Post by: ZariTheAtari on February 12, 2015, 08:21:44 pm
I remember that, it was today! Kenneth was like twinnnsss