Famcraft

Clan Chat => Advertise Your Clan => Topic started by: hpotter64 on January 31, 2015, 04:36:39 pm

Title: Possible Clan Ideas (Read description!!)
Post by: hpotter64 on January 31, 2015, 04:36:39 pm
I may make a new clan. It may be very soon, maybe a while, maybe never  :o I do want your ideas just in case I do. I don't want to go with an idea that I end up not liking  ??? As has happened MANY times (look at my past clans :P)
Title: Re: Possible Clan Ideas (Read description!!)
Post by: Domsters931 on January 31, 2015, 04:42:20 pm
You should keep a record of how many clans you've been in. I think you would win for being in the most.  :P
Title: Re: Possible Clan Ideas (Read description!!)
Post by: PixelProne on March 31, 2015, 01:37:58 pm
voted knowing this post is fairly old. no regrets XD
Title: Re: Possible Clan Ideas (Read description!!)
Post by: PixelProne on April 01, 2015, 06:39:01 pm
....what if i didnt vote SCT :o