Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: IronBlu on February 15, 2015, 04:18:10 pm

Title: Friends <3
Post by: IronBlu on February 15, 2015, 04:18:10 pm
Hullo everyone! before you see the pictures I want to say EVERYONE that plays on famcraft I consider a friend, but I coulnt fit everyone in so I did a few of my best famcraft friends  ;D. enjoy!

Pic number one is of MonkeyMagician, Ms_Baconator, Ms_nightinggale, and myself.
Pic number two is of TheDragonRider01, OhaiFamcrafters, and myself
and lastly pic number three is of all of us together  ;D

Enjoy!!!

Title: Re: Friends <3
Post by: ~Lucario~ on February 15, 2015, 04:54:11 pm
Ty Iron :)
Title: Re: Friends <3
Post by: IronBlu on February 15, 2015, 05:23:40 pm
Thanks for putting me in those <33 and lol I am falling thru fences  :P in the second one
I guess you could be climbing up though the fences not falling through them but idk... :P

Ty Iron :)
np at all  ;D
Title: Re: Friends <3
Post by: ApolloMew on February 15, 2015, 07:10:49 pm
Lol, iron, y u no mickry? :3

Just joking, cool pics btw.
Title: Re: Friends <3
Post by: DrewsMagicMonkey on February 15, 2015, 07:40:42 pm
Awwww ty Iron
Title: Re: Friends <3
Post by: IronBlu on February 15, 2015, 09:17:28 pm
Awwww ty Iron
np  ;D

Lol, iron, y u no mickry? :3
Here you go mickry, and if anyone else wants one, reply here. I might not do EVERYONE, but I'll get a lot of you <3
Title: Re: Friends <3
Post by: ApolloMew on February 19, 2015, 05:18:10 pm
Lol, iron, y u no mickry? :3
Here you go mickry, and if anyone else wants one, reply here. I might not do EVERYONE, but I'll get a lot of you <3

<3 Thank you Iron.
Title: Re: Friends <3
Post by: ~Lucario~ on February 19, 2015, 05:50:36 pm
Btw Iron, you know you are in my 'for our staff' pic:
Ps sorry its so small D:
Title: Re: Friends <3
Post by: IronBlu on February 19, 2015, 06:13:33 pm
:O I never saw that, thank you :D