Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: hpotter64 on March 02, 2015, 04:32:16 pm

Title: Pics :o
Post by: hpotter64 on March 02, 2015, 04:32:16 pm
You can post pics of yourself here :o If you can't, thats fine! Feel free to have some fun with it too :P if you want.
I actually got one of me :O
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: LightBulbasaur on March 02, 2015, 04:52:10 pm
I am forever a mystery, a mystery that cannot be solved...
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: socks1stormy1 on March 02, 2015, 04:58:04 pm
Hi this is me
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: EvieAnn on March 02, 2015, 05:09:40 pm
You purty, Socks :o
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: socks1stormy1 on March 02, 2015, 05:10:00 pm
Awww Thanks!
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: ZariTheAtari on March 02, 2015, 05:26:04 pm
I dont really think taking a pic of me is a good idea, privacy and my dad would get mad.
Heres a pic of me in your head


Blueish Grayish eyes
Brown Hair
Glasses
Hair in a ponytail most of the time
Some Freckles (Tho they are noticable)
Looks like a twelveish thirteenish year old.
5 4
And Its your imagination
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: DrewsMagicMonkey on March 02, 2015, 05:32:29 pm
He is one of me, probably what you pictured in your head
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: ~Lucario~ on March 02, 2015, 05:47:38 pm
:O Ohai I think I know you IRL!!!
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: ZariTheAtari on March 02, 2015, 06:41:54 pm
Drew, you are so handsome.  And you look just like how I pictured you
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: DrewsMagicMonkey on March 02, 2015, 07:35:41 pm
<3 Thanks  ;)
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: Mae on March 03, 2015, 01:43:29 pm
Eeheh socks :3 ur so pretteh c:
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: Mae on March 03, 2015, 01:48:45 pm
Drew... I dunno what to say... So beautiful.
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: Mae on March 03, 2015, 01:50:47 pm
And Ohai. One word. Swag xD
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: PixelArtistTavi on March 07, 2015, 12:17:41 pm
thanks for letting this live on
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: Mae on March 08, 2015, 03:15:22 am
This is me. I May or May not have smashed This sandwich in my face. ;P Also I dont have that haircut anymore!
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: EvieAnn on March 10, 2015, 09:05:00 am
Nice Ohai. i should dye my hair...
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: Mae on March 10, 2015, 02:35:35 pm
I want my hair purple like in minecraft :P
Title: Re: Pics :o
Post by: PixelProne on March 11, 2015, 12:05:39 am
For those who dont know what I look like, http://imgur.com/YIHhcja (http://imgur.com/YIHhcja)