Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: hpotter64 on March 03, 2015, 07:45:34 pm

Title: Funny things in chat
Post by: hpotter64 on March 03, 2015, 07:45:34 pm
... k. XD Just happened
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: ZariTheAtari on March 03, 2015, 07:52:55 pm
Wow... the Cheifs are here lol.
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: socks1stormy1 on March 03, 2015, 09:01:22 pm
I decided to post this, Mike and Lucy and me, kinda mocking the Chief discussion XD
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: mike10877 on March 03, 2015, 09:03:12 pm
I am the real mike  ;)
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: Mae on March 04, 2015, 12:51:42 am
I'm the real (fabulous) Joel!! XD
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: mike10877 on March 04, 2015, 06:12:04 pm
lol
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: ~Lucario~ on March 04, 2015, 06:33:51 pm
Great. Now I need this as my new forum signature.
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: PixelStory on March 04, 2015, 07:47:51 pm
^
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: ZariTheAtari on March 10, 2015, 07:08:51 am
Ohai I have a theory for why they pretended to be Cheif.  They all wanted to sleep.
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: ApolloMew on March 10, 2015, 08:18:17 am
Maybe you are correct Zari!
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: mike10877 on March 13, 2015, 11:30:41 am
XD
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: EvieAnn on March 13, 2015, 05:42:14 pm
Pheobe to the rescue!
Title: Re: Funny things in chat
Post by: socks1stormy1 on March 15, 2015, 06:49:01 pm
I caught this. Yep. Totally. XD

WOOW