Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: hpotter64 on March 07, 2015, 04:46:41 am

Title: Custom Title?
Post by: hpotter64 on March 07, 2015, 04:46:41 am
How do you get a title below your name, like the one attached? Thanks for the help :)
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: ApolloMew on March 07, 2015, 09:31:08 am
Ugh, I remember I used to have one of those, I can't remember how to change it lol.

Sorry Ohai, I'll try to figure it out tho.

Edit: Okay, after a bit of poking around, I think they might have removed the option to give yourself a custom title.
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: ~Lucario~ on March 07, 2015, 09:59:41 am
Awww I wanted a custom title :'(
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: 1869_Flame on March 07, 2015, 12:44:54 pm
mm cant seem to find it in the settings either
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: Rally on March 08, 2015, 08:55:51 am
Go to Profile and then Forum Profile. ;D
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: ApolloMew on March 08, 2015, 09:38:01 am
Go to Profile and then Forum Profile. ;D

I don't see it there, maybe it's a staff only thing?
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: Rally on March 08, 2015, 09:41:32 am
Oh maybe.. :( It's right above the signature box for me.
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: DrewsMagicMonkey on March 08, 2015, 05:23:37 pm
Can you show us a pic of what you see
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: Rally on March 09, 2015, 02:56:06 pm
Sorry, here it is
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: DrewsMagicMonkey on March 09, 2015, 04:22:31 pm
I do not have that on my account.
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: ~Lucario~ on March 10, 2015, 07:37:31 pm
Neither do I :(
Title: Re: Custom Title?
Post by: AkinaNeddeh on March 10, 2015, 09:04:45 pm
that what i have