Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: ApolloMew on March 11, 2015, 09:32:27 pm

Title: What do you think about Famcraft News? - Give us Feedback!
Post by: ApolloMew on March 11, 2015, 09:32:27 pm
Hey everyone! We is already on episode four and Famcraft News has nearly a total of 200 views in three episodes!

I want your guys' n gals' opinions on how we can improve Famcraft News, and give us feedback on how we are doing!

Note: I am not accepting any new Co-hosts atm, three is already fine! :D
(Besides, Zari and Ohai do a great job :D)
Title: Re: What do you think about Famcraft News? - Give us Feedback!
Post by: DrewsMagicMonkey on March 11, 2015, 10:01:23 pm
You gave away your new co host
Title: Re: What do you think about Famcraft News? - Give us Feedback!
Post by: ZariTheAtari on March 12, 2015, 07:05:49 am
IDK maybe change the title to the Zari and Mickey Show Featuring Ohai   :P :D
Title: Re: What do you think about Famcraft News? - Give us Feedback!
Post by: IronBlu on March 12, 2015, 09:08:42 am
Mickry you messed up the poll D: obviously you forgot the amazingly supremely awesome! option XD any way keep up the great work  :)
Title: Re: What do you think about Famcraft News? - Give us Feedback!
Post by: ApolloMew on March 12, 2015, 09:31:41 am
IDK maybe change the title to the Zari and Mickey Show Featuring Ohai   :P :D

Good idea! ( :) Just kidding Ohai!)

Mickry you messed up the poll D: obviously you forgot the amazingly supremely awesome! option XD any way keep up the great work  :)

<3 lol. But that option would be too awesome.
Title: Re: What do you think about Famcraft News? - Give us Feedback!
Post by: IronBlu on March 12, 2015, 10:41:40 am
too awesome? its not awesome enough even if it was an option XD
Title: Re: What do you think about Famcraft News? - Give us Feedback!
Post by: ZariTheAtari on March 12, 2015, 10:51:11 am
Your kidding Mickey?! Aww I thought the Zari and Mickey Show Featuring Ohai, would be a great show!  Nah I'm kidding I like the title the way it is
Title: Re: What do you think about Famcraft News? - Give us Feedback!
Post by: ApolloMew on March 12, 2015, 01:32:32 pm
Your kidding Mickey?! Aww I thought the Zari and Mickey Show Featuring Ohai, would be a great show!  Nah I'm kidding I like the title the way it is

Lol, I was about to say, I don't think Ohai would be too keen on the idea.
Title: Re: What do you think about Famcraft News? - Give us Feedback!
Post by: ZariTheAtari on March 12, 2015, 03:55:05 pm
How about the Zari and Mickey Show, with the main character Ohai?  Nah I'm kidding
Title: Re: What do you think about Famcraft News? - Give us Feedback!
Post by: ZariTheAtari on March 12, 2015, 05:48:56 pm
No how about the Zari and Ohai Show featuring Mickey. nah, how about the Mickey Dhow featuring Zari and Ohai