Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: FrodoRose on July 04, 2015, 05:24:33 pm

Title: Question Famcrafters..
Post by: FrodoRose on July 04, 2015, 05:24:33 pm
when I post something I am titled, JR.Member.

I have no problem with this for a title is not what states whats in your heart, and that's whats important, but I just want to know how to become a full member?

I have played Famcraft for... 1 and a half years now, and Im wondering if its time that improves your title.

Thanks everyone!  ;D See you on Famcraft!
Title: Re: Question Famcrafters..
Post by: DrewsMagicMonkey on July 04, 2015, 06:48:39 pm
I believe that jr member, full member, hero member, and all that fun stuff depend on how many posts you have here on the forums. I think somewhere around 100 posts you become a full member but I am not sure the exact number.
Title: Re: Question Famcrafters..
Post by: PegLegPegasus on July 04, 2015, 09:46:00 pm
100 is full member, 500 is sr member
Title: Re: Question Famcrafters..
Post by: Domsters931 on July 04, 2015, 11:04:43 pm
500 is hero member
Title: Re: Question Famcrafters..
Post by: FrodoRose on July 05, 2015, 11:52:35 am
Thank you :D