Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Mae on July 17, 2015, 10:23:23 am

Title: Majestic picture of Asolop
Post by: Mae on July 17, 2015, 10:23:23 am
Yes.
Title: Re: Majestic picture of Asolop
Post by: ~PaintBrush on July 17, 2015, 10:46:13 am
-_- Why.

(btw how you get that shaders?! :P)
Title: Re: Majestic picture of Asolop
Post by: NickApokalypse on July 17, 2015, 11:39:37 am
Lol
Title: Re: Majestic picture of Asolop
Post by: EvieAnn on July 17, 2015, 11:45:54 am
:o we have a new photographer! xP
Title: Re: Majestic picture of Asolop
Post by: ~PaintBrush on July 17, 2015, 01:11:17 pm
Not for long... not for longlong *sharpens sword*
Title: Re: Majestic picture of Asolop
Post by: Mae on July 20, 2015, 07:10:22 am
Oooh nuh nuh, im inno. It was da camera, defiently *runs*
Title: Re: Majestic picture of Asolop
Post by: Mae on July 20, 2015, 07:12:03 am
oh and btw how I got da shaders? Lets just say im da queen of mods... Or because I know how to download mods rly :I
Title: Re: Majestic picture of Asolop
Post by: PixelStory on July 20, 2015, 07:20:37 am
I wish my computer could handle shaders xD