Famcraft

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: TrueMinecraftGuy on July 28, 2015, 08:46:58 pm

Title: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: TrueMinecraftGuy on July 28, 2015, 08:46:58 pm
You Get 3 picks
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: ~PaintBrush on July 28, 2015, 08:54:17 pm
Crafting Inn and River bay is nice :o
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: ApolloMew on July 28, 2015, 10:24:11 pm
I have a feeling I know which one Drew is voting for. :)
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: DrewsMagicMonkey on July 28, 2015, 10:47:19 pm
How?
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: TrueMinecraftGuy on July 28, 2015, 11:08:29 pm
XD i based it off of drew XD
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: ~Lucario~ on July 29, 2015, 08:10:47 am
River Bay is what i picked.
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: TrueMinecraftGuy on July 31, 2015, 07:29:10 pm
Keep the votes coming
if u wanna suggest just post one and i might make it !!!
(Plz keep it FF. Obviously)
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: IronBlu on August 01, 2015, 10:56:55 am
I voted for the magic monkey resort #drewthemedhotel
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: FrodoRose on August 02, 2015, 03:08:19 pm
I think the magic monkey resort sounds pretty cool!

But what I usually do is wait to name something and then base it off of  a funny moment I had iin it =D

Like say its a cactus farm and I was carrying around all of my most valued stuff around it, I died, and lost it all (XD) I would most likely name it "loose all of your stuff and rage quit cactus farm!"
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: TrueMinecraftGuy on August 02, 2015, 05:45:34 pm
Hey guys i would like to say thanks to everyone that voted and if u wanna help just ask me when im in game if u cant pm me in ggame via /mail send or thru forum PMs tnx
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: TrueMinecraftGuy on August 04, 2015, 04:26:33 pm
I think the magic monkey resort sounds pretty cool!

But what I usually do is wait to name something and then base it off of  a funny moment I had iin it =D

Like say its a cactus farm and I was carrying around all of my most valued stuff around it, I died, and lost it all (XD) I would most likely name it "loose all of your stuff and rage quit cactus farm!"
So it would be called the "Why do u keep blowing up creeper decor Inn?"
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: TrueMinecraftGuy on August 09, 2015, 11:31:40 pm
Ugh this is taking forever XD this wont bedone for a while so keep voting ima remove all the vote scores
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: socks1stormy1 on August 10, 2015, 10:07:04 am
River bay or nighttime inn... :3 all of me are nice doe :333
Title: Re: What Should My New Hotel Be Called
Post by: TrueMinecraftGuy on August 10, 2015, 10:45:11 pm
of course u do and kewl cats (Srry bout socks :( such a kewl cat)