1
General Discussion / Re: NEW Famcraft Family Photo!! Sign up now!! :D
« on: May 28, 2015, 11:15:04 pm »
NOOBRecon reporting in!
Kileyraeg asked me to put her name too
Kileyraeg asked me to put her name too

|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to. 1
General Discussion / Re: NEW Famcraft Family Photo!! Sign up now!! :D« on: May 28, 2015, 11:15:04 pm »
NOOBRecon reporting in!
Kileyraeg asked me to put her name too
2
General Discussion / Re: FamCon!« on: January 05, 2015, 05:03:35 pm »
I'm in Nebraska, so almost all areas described so far are of equal distance.
Also, I may be 18, but I still live somewhat under a parental reign, at least until next fall (college ). Getting approval and funding for this would be a miracle. Turbo and I's parents are kind of anti-tech
3
General Discussion / Re: Choose your POP« on: August 06, 2014, 11:32:08 pm »
I actually haven't drank pop in almost 2 years now
4
General Discussion / Re: Username and Skin« on: July 09, 2014, 11:34:02 am »
There is literally no reason or justification behind my name.
As for my skin, I like Halo. 5
General Discussion / Re: Photography« on: June 15, 2014, 11:25:08 am »
Here's a picture I got of a wasp up close with my Cannon SLR. It may be lower res because I had to screenshot it to transfer it to my phone from my email (download wouldn't work) but hopefully it's still quality.
6
Famcraft Survival / Famcraft Party Pictures!« on: April 29, 2014, 08:24:34 pm »
Here are a few birthday party pictures I managed to grab, put up some of your own!
7
General Discussion / Re: Who Gave You Your Tours« on: April 08, 2014, 11:23:07 pm »
I joined before the ages of tours too, I am tourless.
We are a rare and deprived people 8
General Discussion / Re: Pixelmon Famcraft Server« on: March 20, 2014, 07:25:23 pm »
I'd play on it too, and help with anything that would be needed. Sounds like a fun, fresh idea.
9
General Discussion / Re: RichCorp™ Freedom Tower« on: February 20, 2014, 04:37:30 pm »
I'll take whatever floor is left please
10
General Discussion / Re: For Kileyraeg« on: February 13, 2014, 11:58:55 pm »
Its there , look in the post but below the text. It is attatched
11
General Discussion / For Kileyraeg« on: February 13, 2014, 11:36:51 pm »
Here is the picture. Gratz on finding your first ice plains spikes biome!
12
Famcraft Survival / Re: Disappearing Crops 2« on: January 23, 2014, 05:00:33 pm »
I actually have tried that lol, still to no avail. It's fine on all the other rows on normal dirt, just not those two.
13
Sell your products/homes / Re: Super Spawner Access« on: January 23, 2014, 04:37:13 pm »
Thanks for the info Chip
14
Famcraft Survival / Disappearing Crops 2« on: January 23, 2014, 04:35:42 pm »
Ok, I know I posted this way back before sometime but I cannot find answers anywhere. My sugarcane is intermittently disappearing in just two rows and it is driving me crazy. It's not a water issue, they all are directly adjacent. It's also not a lighting issue, I proved this by placing a torch next to each individual cane down the whole row. And finally it can't be that i'm planting on an ancient burial ground because it's a man made island. Any ideas as to why this is occurring?
15
Sell your products/homes / Re: Super Spawner Access« on: January 20, 2014, 05:59:57 pm »
I'd be interested in buying in, though I would like to have a guarantee that all aspects of the spawner would be available to me right away; I've had too many instances where I cannot access paid services for a week after purchase. It's just frustrating and puts me in a financial hole.
|