This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - Cmusky1
1
« on: October 01, 2026, 02:43:57 pm »
Hello folks! I was glad to find this server again. It is one of the first servers I remember playing on. Only just recently remembered the name. I signed on for the first time in, I think, maybe a decade and loaded in at some farm. /home took me to spawn and my bed seems to be gone. I remember it being in the side of a cliff. It also got moved by admins once due to it being in a protected area.
2
« on: October 14, 2013, 01:03:50 pm »
lol, my dad calls my youngest sister his snack as a joke  but dose this mean the creative server is up?
3
« on: October 14, 2013, 12:59:26 pm »
at a closer look camel appear to be floating a bit in the pic
4
« on: September 26, 2013, 12:55:44 pm »
My school : Start Last Wednesday of August, no snow days = end early May  Unless we need snow days :/
home schooled?
Nope, just cruel public Pre-K through 12th school
to bad, home schoolers can have their schoolwork done by 12-1 pm if they work hard
5
« on: September 26, 2013, 12:52:21 pm »
if it is free cont me in!
6
« on: September 26, 2013, 12:50:51 pm »
oh
7
« on: September 09, 2013, 02:05:54 pm »
Late maybe, but... Hay Bad! Nice Wii! XD
what wii? I think you went in the wrong post
8
« on: September 03, 2013, 07:05:13 pm »
9
« on: September 03, 2013, 06:59:53 pm »
Bump
10
« on: September 03, 2013, 05:03:11 pm »
Cmusky, Camel is an Admin that would play a lot back when. Then he took a break for aroun 2 months. He is now back, and we're all happy and surprised. So this thread is just a big sarcastic joke 
no I know who camel is, but why did Anubis say "Anubis's Base"? Anubis could have said My
11
« on: September 03, 2013, 12:45:29 pm »
bk and Plenary have been on the server at the same time and the staff that are able to lookup and compare the IP addresses find 2 different IP's, so it definitely is not bk. 
bk could be using a proxy and two PC's so it thereby it could be bk ♪♫♪ "I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!"* ♫♪♫ *from a cool crime solving discontinued TV show*
12
« on: September 03, 2013, 12:37:17 pm »
I'm glad to know that. I did not know that plenary was bk. maybe everyone else knew, but I didn't. It would've been nice to have someone tell me early on so I wouldn't have had to try to figure it out for myself. I can take the joke now that I know it is a joke. 
what? bk is plenary?
13
« on: September 03, 2013, 12:27:45 pm »
There has been a Camel sighting near Anubis's Base he got a picture before he got away...
Anubis's? dose that mean a hacker got on your forum user?
14
« on: September 03, 2013, 12:18:03 pm »
The survival server staff are staff everywhere including on the forums and most of the servers, in case that's what you were ask Just to know who is the staff is  you can lock this if you like
15
« on: August 31, 2013, 02:07:24 pm »
My school : Start Last Wednesday of August, no snow days = end early May  Unless we need snow days :/
home schooled?
|