1
Famcraft Survival / Lag/texture packs
« on: May 11, 2014, 02:19:36 pm »
I think that higher quality texture packs cause lower fps, but I'm not sure.

|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
Famcraft Survival / Lag/texture packs« on: May 11, 2014, 02:19:36 pm »
I think that higher quality texture packs cause lower fps, but I'm not sure.
2
Famcraft Survival / Re: Creating a Famcraft Texture Pack, Need Ideas!« on: May 11, 2014, 02:15:07 pm »
Have my skin on all of the paintings
just kidding don't do that3
Famcraft Survival / Re: House i built at royals clan base« on: May 11, 2014, 02:09:55 pm »
I really like it
but I'm not in royals ![]() 4
Famcraft Survival / Diamonds, and I want more!« on: May 10, 2014, 09:49:47 pm »
Hi there, my name is dashades131. On famcraft, I have decent items, but I can take it anymore that I don't enough diamonds to make pixel art with diamond blocks. I actually probably won't be doing that, but I still would enjoy to look at a diamond ore and not really care if a creeper was to explode it. I need tips on finding diamonds, and the only decent method that I've found is the efficiency 5 and the haste 2 beacon, but that is eating up my pickaxe durability. I don't know what level to mine at, and I think Y=11 has higher percentage of finding diamonds. I like diamonds a lot, and want more. I would love it if someone were to give me tips on how to find diamonds.
<3 dashades131 5
Famcraft Survival / Cactus Farm Ideas« on: April 06, 2014, 07:46:30 am »
Hello Famcrafter's,
I need a lot of green-stained clay for an upcoming build of mine. I would like to make an automatic cactus farm, but all of my ideas seem to fail. I would enjoy suggestions for a better and more efficient farm. From, dashades131 6
Plea to be unbanned / Banned« on: December 26, 2013, 11:41:54 am »
I, dashades131, had accidentally shot bossing_boy's mooshroom. My hand slipped off the mouse with a bow inhand. I was going to signal nuclearbaws to come to where I am because I had found an awesome base and I knew he would want to see it. I was eating buttered popcorn beforehand and unfortuantly, my hand slipped and I shot his mooshroom. He can his mooshroom back from an opped account. I know that I have grieffed in the past, but that was the past. I have learned since then not to grief and if I do there will be consiquiences.
Pages: [1]
|