1
General Discussion / Re: Castle I'm building
« on: March 11, 2016, 02:22:27 pm »
Very nice! What is your texture pack?

|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
General Discussion / Re: Castle I'm building« on: March 11, 2016, 02:22:27 pm »
Very nice! What is your texture pack?
2
General Discussion / Re: what is the server address for famcraft survival ?« on: March 08, 2016, 06:02:14 pm »
The server is currently down, the address you need is survival.famcraft.com
3
Famcraft Survival / Re: Famcraft 1.9 + Temporary 1.9 Creative Server« on: March 02, 2016, 03:31:46 pm »
Incredibly excited for 1.9! Thank you for the update, and the great server! Famcraft is the best!
4
Forum Games / Re: Word Problems« on: February 24, 2016, 04:00:47 pm »
Jesse stole your oreos!
I live in a town with several of my friends. The town where we live is set up in a perfect grid with the streets either running north and south or east and west. I live at the corner of Center Street and Main Street. One evening I decided to go for a walk. I left my house and I walked North for two blocks. My friend Kaireekie lives on the street one block North of my house. I turn to the East and walk for one block. I am now on the street where Firegoat lives. I turn left and walk for two blocks. Venomsam lives to the South of my house. I turn to walk towards the setting sun. The sun is very bright in my face, but I walk straight for 2 blocks to the edge of town. AdventureKarma lives on the edge of town. I turn left and walk for a while since the sun is not blocked by buildings here. After five blocks, I turn so the setting sun is behind me, I walk for another 2 blocks with the sun warming my back before it finally sets. I turn North and jog for one block. I then turn to the left and travel for one more block to my destination. Who’s house am I at? 5
Forum Games / Re: Would You Rather...?« on: February 24, 2016, 03:08:38 pm »
While mind control is the start of a slippery slope to super villainy, I believe it would be more practical than flying.
Would you rather have a third arm coming out of your chest, or a fully functional monkey's tail on the back of your head? 6
Forum Games / Re: Fill the blank in my sentence!« on: February 24, 2016, 12:48:22 pm »This diamond armor is very heavy and tough. I w_u_d like t_ go o_ an a_v_n_u_e! 7
Advertise Your Clan / Re: Come Join the Clan Orcs on 1.8!« on: February 07, 2016, 06:00:40 am »
Making some progress on Castle Orc!
8
General Discussion / Re: Pictures of Clock Town« on: December 21, 2015, 05:11:41 pm »
Looks great! Very nice.
9
Famcraft Survival / Re: Happy Holidays!!« on: December 21, 2015, 02:29:23 pm »
I love the holiday kits! I can't wait to try out my new sword and bow.
Pages: [1]
|