1
Forum Games / Re: Destroy The Bedrock
« on: May 16, 2017, 07:08:15 am »
Use an Efficiency 100,000 dead bush. It's the best way to mine bedrock.

|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
Forum Games / Re: Destroy The Bedrock« on: May 16, 2017, 07:08:15 am »
Use an Efficiency 100,000 dead bush. It's the best way to mine bedrock.
2
Forum Games / Re: You are banned! pt 2 Forum Game« on: May 15, 2017, 04:37:59 pm »
I ban you for absolutely no reason whatsoever
3
Bugs and glitches / Re: Something wrong with Splash« on: May 10, 2017, 02:13:35 pm »
Doesn't the splash powerup just make random tiles your color? I didn't notice it before, all you have to do is look at the scoreboard to see how many points you have; see if your amount has changed.
4
Clan Fund Raisers / Re: TTC Raffle!!« on: May 10, 2017, 02:12:08 pm »
In my opinion if you made this kind of thing public, like to everyone, you might reel in more money. I love the idea of a clan fundraiser. Maybe I can donate a little to help y'all out despite my not being on TTC. Great idea PlurbehGurbeh!
5
Sell your products/homes / miniMall shops for sale!« on: May 10, 2017, 09:57:39 am »
Hello everyone!
I started this particular chat discussion for one reason. Malls! I own a mall, namely miniMall. miniMall is a great place to display malls for players. We have a member board, and multiple shops open! The building is currently 4 floors and supports about 30-40 players. Each shop costs 3,500 famcoins, which in my opinion is pretty cheap! miniMall gets it's name for being small, even though its small, it provides a good area for selling. You are provided with 12 chests and anvils. If you get a shop in one of the corners, you can change the backdrop from anvils to whatever you want for 1,000 famcoins. We currently have about 16-20 members and would love some more! Coming out with MegaMall soon for more space! If you want a shop there, just comment on this post! Thanks again! -Mechalo a.k.a ~Gabe~ 6
General Discussion / Re: I wish Famcraft knew....« on: May 10, 2017, 09:48:09 am »
I wish Famcraft knew...
I'm 6'6 and well known by most everyone in my area. I believe that Famcraft has helped me find a new direction. I was in a bad state several months ago, but with Minecraft, and encouragement from my friends and family life was much better. As you may have heard me talk about before, I am an extrovert, and love talking to people. This probably explains why I talk in chat a lot, also why I have a lot of friends (lol). I will note as my final description that I love reading our Forum. It has inspired me, and given me a good idea of how my friends are. I love this server, and I'd love to see it in the future. Thanks, Mechalo a.k.a ~Gabe~ 7
Forum Games / Re: You are banned! pt 2 Forum Game« on: April 24, 2017, 10:09:58 am »
I ban you for successfully mining obsidian with a deadbush
8
General Discussion / Re: What should they add to minecraft/famcraft?« on: April 24, 2017, 10:00:47 am »
I've had dreams of them adding different elemental crystals. Like a rain crystal, where if you right click, it makes the world rainy or snowy depending on the biome. I think most Minecraft players are hyped for the dyed beds coming out in 1.12. I myself am really excited for Glazed terra-cotta. They are also renaming hardened clay to 'terra-cotta'. I can't wait for Famcraft to support the 1.12 version as soon as it comes out!
~Sincerely -Mechalo
Pages: [1]
|