Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2379 times)

Offline JustABandKid

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Giktermit2
Hello
« Opened on August 02, 2016, 11:40:42 AM »
Hi there FamCraft!

I don't believe that anyone here remembers me, so I'll start off by introducing myself. My name is Anneka, though on Minecraft I go by the username Giktermit. I was banned from this server two years ago. As I recall, I was banned four times in three days, ending finally in my permanent ban. I expect that this new account I have registered on your forums with will be banned from the forums as well, so I'll just get some thoughts down first. I was banned at a difficult period in my life, where everything seemed to be going wrong and my friends weren't friends anymore. School was hard, my relationship with my younger brother was at its worst, and my parents were fighting. FamCraft was a fun place that I could be, but it also felt like a place where I could do anything, and meet anyone. Mostly, I was thrilled that I had friends again. Life outside of Minecraft continued to fall downhill for me, and my moody tween self began to use that feeling of freedom on FamCraft to think that ignoring Admins' statements would be okay. It was not, and I fully understand that. However.
I am different. I'm sure I won't be allowed to come back to the server, though this is still a small, hopeful plea. Currently, I am in high school, an Honors/AP student. Yes, I am aware that my grades and classes don't affect any of your decisions to let me rejoin. I am in Marching Band, Winter Percussion, and Jazz Band, and I'm pleased to say that music has made me many lifelong friends. And yet, even as my life looks up and is much happier than the time that I was banned, school is getting so rough and heavy, and I need a way to escape. The other day I had had a small breakdown as I stared at AP homework, and recalled the escape and freedom that FamCraft had given me.
All in all, thank you for letting me ramble about my thoughts and how much I'd love to come back to FamCraft. Most of all, thank you for that time of escape you all worked so hard to provide me by keeping the server safe and happy at a time of my life that was not.
That's all that I really feel the need to say.
Stay happy, FamCraft!
-Gik

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on August 04, 2016, 09:58:01 PM »
 I am going to lift your ban and give you one final chance to play here, due to time passed. You were a great deal of trouble and continually argumentative when we tried to correct you or work with you on anything. We have a very low tolerance for players who do not follow the rules.

You were banned for being harassing to a player by /msg, for stealing and for advertising another server... we usually do not allow players back in these cases.

As 1 year and 7 months have passed, we are going to give you the benefit of a doubt and hope you've learned to follow rules and exercise some self control.

When you return, it is vital that you read all the rules at /spawn. You may also need to visit /warp tour to make sure you remember how to use the plugins and commands on this server.

We will see you on the server.

Offline JustABandKid

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 05, 2016, 01:12:13 PM »
Thank you so much. I understand that my behavior was unacceptable, and I did not expect to be given the benefit of the doubt and allowed to play again. I will not let you down!

Offline JustABandKid

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 05, 2016, 01:26:16 PM »
Hi, sorry to bother you again. Just tried to join the server and it gave me the message: "Kicked whilst connecting to survival: You are not whitelisted on this server!" Do I need to make a whitelist application?  :)