Famcraft

Author Topic: Trees!  (Read 2480 times)

Offline dcm121kd35

• Donator
  • Famcraft FTW
    • View Profile
Trees!
« Opened on August 05, 2014, 09:37:20 PM (Edited August 05, 2014, 09:48:06 PM) »
                                                                               Trees!

Dendrology is now accepting applications!

We only have a couple things that we require for you to be accepted:

-Have been playing on famcraft for at least 2 weeks.
                                                                            -Play regularly.
                                                              -Willingly follow the server/clan rules.
                                                                 -Are willing to help out the clan.
                                                                   -Are willing to build for the clan.
                                                                                                                                                                                                            And that is all the requirements! If you want to apply, please private message BeyondThePanda or Me (dcm121kd35) on the forums or in-game.

Thank you for reading, and have fun applying!

Please note that Trees is still in progress of being fully built.

Offline ParagliderPanda

• Retired
  • I am the Lorax! I speak for the Trees!
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PandemicPanda
Re: Trees!
« Reply #1 on August 06, 2014, 12:09:27 PM »
So, if I want to join Trees, what exactly do I do? Do I make a resume? Do I have my people call your people and set up a meeting? (Just asking because I know some people may be like: "Wut do I do???")

Sometimes you have to look Beyond The Panda.

Offline eGI

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 06, 2014, 02:34:56 PM »
Am I an associate member?
Head Coach Middle School Cross Country and Track
Assistant Coach High School Cross Country and Track

I know running... and a few other things...

Offline dcm121kd35

• Donator
  • Famcraft FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 09, 2014, 07:17:28 AM »
So, if I want to join Trees, what exactly do I do? Do I make a resume? Do I have my people call your people and set up a meeting? (Just asking because I know some people may be like: "Wut do I do???")
Well, if you want to join trees, you would have to make an application and send it to BeyondThePanda or myself (dcm121kd35). Incase you don't know how to make a worthwhile application, you should include some things about you, how you could help, etc. And in a way, yes you do make a resume.
Am I an associate member?
Yes :D

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on October 09, 2014, 09:14:38 AM »
Am I too? :D