Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned.  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Mae

• Donator
  • Real manly people eat chocolate chip cookies
    • View Profile
Plea to be unbanned.
« Opened on November 06, 2015, 04:44:55 PM »
Hello, you remember me as DeviousMe, I've made this ban plea because of both, my friends getting to see me again, and returning to the community I have once loved.

I was banned for making an AFK pool, though, you see.. I didn't really mean to make it like that, nor did I know then that what I had made was common as an AFK pool. My friend had a roleplay plot on a different server, and I had found these water-jumper things, similar to a trampoline, and I had quite liked the idea. After Famcraft 1.8 was released I was playing survival normally, lived in a cave with Kitty, and other stuff. In the few days of which I was banned, I was bored and had nothing to do, and remembered my friend's water-jumper things. I decided to make one, and when or after it was built, I was worried that it may look like an AFK pool, but I made the mistake of letting it stay. After a few days I was banned, which I noticed when I tried to log in, when the kick message simply said that I was banned, and asked on the forums.

I feel I have matured well enough, and learned my lesson not to build one of those things, and accept the fact that I will probably not be welcomed back to Famcraft's community.
Please, Rubens, consider my plea, with me not being a criminal of sorts (I guess), but as a former Famcrafter, who made the horrible mistake of allowing a silly thing I (at the time) thought was a good idea.

Signed, Joel.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned.
« Reply #1 on November 07, 2015, 11:11:33 AM »

Please remember honesty always matters here. Your afk pool was hidden away so as to not be noticed. Additionally, when you initially asked why you were banned and we told you, you certainly did not reply with "It wasn't an afk pool". You replied with "thanks for letting me know". This leads us to believe you did indeed know it was an afk pool. It is a common design for a compact afk pool and we have seen it plenty of times.

I will pardon your ban. I ask that you review the rules at /spawn and make sure you follow them. We will see you on the server.