Famcraft

Author Topic: Explanation of Ban Please  (Read 1524 times)

Offline TheFantasic000

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Explanation of Ban Please
« Opened on November 25, 2015, 08:28:37 PM »
Hi my username is TheFantastic000 I am unable to connect and receive the message:  Kicked whilst connecting to survival: You have been banned!

Can you please provide and explanation as I have attempted to follow all rules.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Explanation of Ban Please
« Reply #1 on November 25, 2015, 08:44:25 PM »
 You didn't try very hard :(

You entered a clan area owned by the DREAD clan. This clan is a very well organized and has signs everywhere asking that you please NOT kill the mobs who are on display wearing golden armor. You stopped and killed the mobs right next to the signs. This is disrespectful and unacceptable on every level. :( This is not how we expect players to behave on Famcraft.

Offline TheFantasic000

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 25, 2015, 08:54:21 PM »
My apologies,  I didn't realize that this is something that players should even watch out for.   I will be more careful when around other players buildings and pay attention to the signs

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on December 04, 2015, 04:22:10 PM »
 I am unbanning you this one time. I am not terribly impressed by your plea considering you had to stand ON the sign asking you NOT to kill the obviously on display, specially-dressed mobs contained in compartments in the wall. It was quite clear they were there intentionally and as a decorative feature of the build even without the signs. It was incredibly disrespectful of the other player for you to kill them.
 If something like this happens again, you will be perm banned and no plea will be considered. When you join the server please visit /spawn and re-read the rules. It is very important that you know and understand them. Thank you.