Famcraft

Author Topic: Unban request for my daughter landshark11  (Read 1491 times)

Offline FD11

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Unban request for my daughter landshark11
« Opened on January 16, 2016, 06:35:51 PM »
My duaghter was banned a while ago, she would like to be unbanned and is sorry for what she did. This is what she writes:

Hey this is landshark11 and i got banned from famcraft about year and a half ago. I was banned for stealing someones stuff and killing them, and im extreamly sorry famcraft was the first server i played on and i just ran out and kill people it was wrong   i was young and a noob again i'm really sorry famcraft really is a great server, so i really would appreciate if you accept my apology and unban me please.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Unban request for my daughter landshark11
« Reply #1 on January 17, 2016, 06:14:27 PM »
 A great deal of time has passed since landshark11 was banned. She was permbanned because she had killed a player and stolen his inventory. We had taken her aside to try to discuss the issue and while we were trying to reason with her so we would not have to ban her, she attacked another player. This is not how we behave on Famcraft.

Well over a year has passed now. We know this allows time for a lot to change. We would love to offer landshark another chance to play here. We look very forward to seeing her back on the server.

Please help make sure she goes over the rules at /spawn. We would be happy to offer her another tour if she needs a refresher, or she can visit /warp tour for plugin and command info.

We still have the 1.7 server/map she played on and anything she had is still there. We have also added a brand new 1.8 map/world with a fresh-start for everyone. To connect to the original server, connect with a 1.7 client. To connect to the new 1.8 world, simply connect to the same address with a 1.8 Minecraft client.

Welcome back!