Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned?  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Blade7651

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Banned?
« Opened on January 24, 2016, 09:22:50 AM (Edited January 24, 2016, 09:37:57 AM) »
I was about to log on to the server and it just came up with me being banned. I dont believe i have messed up and i got given a warning for mentioning another game but after that everything was fine. I wasnt even on to get a ban, and I dont believe there is anything i could have done such as afk streams and stuff that could get me banned. If i could get a reason it would be greatly appreciated since this is the only server i play on and i dont play minecraft otherwise so it is crucial that i at least know why i got banned. I wouldnt even consider this as a plea. If you want me banned then so be it that is your choice no matter how much i wish to be part of the fam. The reason is all i ask.

Thank you.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Banned?
« Reply #1 on January 24, 2016, 12:17:47 PM »
 I am sure by now you likely know the reason for your ban. If not, just ask Smurf.

Smurf has made no effort to control his language on this server. This server is very strictly family friendly. We have players of all ages here and language like his really won't be tolerated. Smurf has been warned repeatedly about his language here - we are done.

We absolutely can not babysit individuals full time and constantly remind them to watch their language. If it is second nature to someone to type like that in public chat situations, then this server simply isn't the server for them.

Unfortunately, once someone has proven that they can not and will not keep their chat or gameplay within the rules they are permbanned. The permban includes the banning of other household members or players who have logged in from the banned player's location. Sadly, in this case you and one other player were banned in addition to Smurf.  :(

I do wish you all the best of luck in finding another server that better suits your needs. Good luck and farewell.