Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea  (Read 1815 times)

Offline demirocks29

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea
« Opened on February 20, 2016, 07:51:26 PM »
I'm sorry for what I did I know killing other peoples golems and braking their house was bad. I know it was wrong just please let me have a second chance. I have gone over the rules and I'll make sure I wont brake any rules anymore. Again I'm very sorry that i broke the rules I'll try my best to not brake them.

P.S. if you get a message saying a broke someones house I kinda didn't because I share a house with Moonmittens1738 and I might brake some parts of the house if I get bored of it. Plase un ban me i'll do whatever it takes.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea
« Reply #1 on February 21, 2016, 07:02:19 PM »
 Thank you for finally taking the time to post a plea in the proper section of the forum.

You did a LOT of damage. You were not respectful of the other players. You broke their homes, killed their mobs and took items from them.
 If someone broke your home that you worked to make, took the items you earned or killed your animals or golems, you would probably be very sad :( We do not play like that on this server.

I do understand that your cousin plays here. She misses you and wants you to be able to play again. I am going to give you ONE more chance here. You are unbanned now. If you grief again, you will be banned and not be allowed to post a plea or return.

Here is some information about what we consider to be griefing:

* Removing any block another player placed without that player's permission

*Placing a protection stone in another player's area

*Harvesting another player's crops without their permission

*Killing another player's animals without their permission

*Claiming/protecting another players pet without permission (Example: taming a wolf, protecting a horse)

*Removing/changing landscape features in another players "yard" (What is directly visible from their home)

*Placing blocks in another player's area without permission

*Taking items from another player's chest without permission (Stealing/griefing)

*Keeping a players items after PvP if you did not agree to at first (Stealing)

*Not replanting at public/shared/clan farms

*Leaving any locked item such as a chest, furnace or pet in another player's space or a public location