Famcraft

Author Topic: Im really sorry  (Read 2224 times)

Offline ShadowCatKitty

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Im really sorry
« Opened on February 28, 2016, 04:17:00 PM »
I was ban for spam and then I argued about it and said that all to people that corrected me were rude. That was very wrong and I did not pay attention to the rules. I totally understand why I was ban and I will wait as long as it takes to be able to play again and earn back all of your guys trust. I'm very very sorry and I will try a lot harder to understand and follow all the rules. Please forgive my rash behavior. And please forgive my brothers they were just asking they didn't mean any harm they just didn't know. -Holly (Shadowcatkitty)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Im really sorry
« Reply #1 on March 01, 2016, 08:28:37 PM »
 I will pardon you now. In the future, please do not argue when staff reminds you of the rules. We remind players of the rules to help them learn to follow them.
 You were not in any trouble at all to begin with- you were simply reminded not to spam. Saying "Okay" or just being careful not to spam anymore would have ended it right there.  It only became an issue when you chose to argue about being corrected. Arguing rarely helps any situation.

Thank you for your plea. You are unbanned. We will look forward to seeing you back on the server.

Offline ShadowCatKitty

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Im really sorry
« Reply #2 on March 02, 2016, 03:53:38 PM »
Thank you so much. I'm really glad to be able to play again.