Famcraft

Author Topic: banned?  (Read 2535 times)

Offline kkrueg2022

• Beginner
    • View Profile
banned?
« Opened on March 13, 2016, 11:31:53 AM »
Hi.  My daughter is kfk2005.  Last night she was playing and was banned.  She said she was talking with another member about going to her realm on your server.  Can you please let us know why she was banned.  Thank so much! 

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: banned?
« Reply #1 on March 13, 2016, 02:43:59 PM (Edited March 13, 2016, 03:19:18 PM) »
 Thank you for inquiring about your child's ban.

Kfk has been in trouble before for a similar issue. It had already been discussed earlier in chat when she was online and another player had mentioned it. We absolutely DO NOT allow any discussion of any other servers and this does include Realms.

This very message had already been displayed on her screen shortly before she decided to advertise her realm.

^realms: Please 8DO NOT discuss your realm here or use any Famcraft method of communication to invite players to visit your realm. MC Realms  is a paid service that lets users quickly set up an online world which can be accessed by an approved list of players = SERVER = ADVERTISING We do ban for advertising.

Offline kkrueg2022

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on March 13, 2016, 06:30:26 PM »
I talked with her about it.  She misunderstood about the realms.  She is 10 years old.  She thought that as long as she stayed in famcraft that is was ok.  She is very sorry and devastated about being banned.  She loves this site and did not do this intentionally at all.  I discussed with her that she cannot talk about ANYTHING about going somewhere else with someone.  She was excited to show another player what she had made in her realm.  She is very sorry and told me she will make sure not to do it again.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on March 15, 2016, 12:01:22 AM »
 Thank you. Please help us make absolutely sure she understands not to mention ANY other server, including Realms in ANY context while she is on this server. As we are not able to moderate these other servers, we do not want Famcrafters finding their way to these other places via our server. Thank you for understanding.