Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be unbanned  (Read 1389 times)

Offline gameknight19

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea to be unbanned
« Opened on March 13, 2016, 05:50:04 PM »
I am sorry, but I also kicked her from the clan because she stole some of eicpdue's collection of skulls, which I promptly took back, if I took some stuff that was hers to begin with, I am sorry, and I was not aware that I did so. I would be sure to help her get her stuff back and I am sorry. I was trying to get back what was eicpdue's. I am sorry that I accidentally Griefed, could I please be unbanned?

mclegend19

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on March 13, 2016, 05:55:58 PM »
 You never, ever, ever need to attempt to handle ANY griefing/stealing/unwanted pvp situation or any other kind of situation that involved player conflict alone. Always get staff involved. Staff is here to sort these things out quickly and correctly.

What you did was considered griefing because you removed items that did not belong to you, regardless of how the player initially acquired the items.

I will unban you now as I do feel this was a simple misunderstanding with you not recognizing the need for staff involvement in this case.

In the future- ALWAYS ask a staff member to assist with this sort of situation.

Offline gameknight19

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Plea to be unbanned
« Reply #2 on March 13, 2016, 06:00:27 PM »
OK, I understand now.

mclegend19