Famcraft

Author Topic: UnBan plea  (Read 1807 times)

Offline wurtzbacher

• View Profile
UnBan plea
« Opened on March 16, 2016, 10:46:04 AM »
I am not quite sure what I was banned for. I left the server yesterday, and as far as I know, I didn't do anything wrong. Today I go to join the server and in told me that I was banned and to make a plea. I would like to apologize for whatever I did wrong so if an admin could enlighten me when they get the chance that would be great. If I did something wrong I'm sure I could fix the problem.

Sincerely,
SillySalami

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: UnBan plea
« Reply #1 on March 16, 2016, 01:10:31 PM »
 It is very important to replant at the public farms on Famcraft. It is so important that we have signs and automated notices everywhere. You can't enter or exit any public farm area without constant reminders to replant.

Not replanted is considered griefing. Replanting matters because public farms are meant for everyone to share. When someone fails to replant, there is nothing there for the next player to take.

You harvested almost all the potatoes at the public farm, but didn't replant any of them. Because we have so many reminders all around asking everyone to please replant, we do ban when someone fails to do so. You are currently tempbanned for 2 days.

Offline wurtzbacher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on March 16, 2016, 01:16:22 PM »
I am very sorry for your inconvenience. I did not realize that I didn't replant the potatoes. I would gladly give you back the potatoes I harvested plus more. Thank you for taking your time to read and reply to my post. I will assure you that it will never happen again. I will see you in 2 days to return the potatoes that I stole.

Sincerely,

SillySalami

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on March 16, 2016, 01:21:16 PM »
 It's clear you understand the need to replant. You have been unbanned. Please be VERY careful to make sure you replant in the future. Thank you.