Famcraft

Author Topic: Please Unban you can trust me!  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Ryan880

• Beginner
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Ryan880
Please Unban you can trust me!
« Opened on April 28, 2016, 09:39:13 PM (Edited April 29, 2016, 02:40:30 PM) »
 Dear all staff,

I have used hacks and I know this is wrong. I only have a few things to say about this. First, What I did was very very wrong and against the rules and I am sorry. Secondly, Thank you so much for keeping the server fair and even for everyone it is a great community of people. Also as soon as I joined the server everyone was so welcoming and were very nice. I should not have done what I did...use xray...     It is one of the largest rules and I just avoided it and tried to lie. I feel very bad about what I did. if you don't unban me right away I understand again I broke a huge rule in a nice loving community and that was wrong and unfair. I have deleted all xray clients and texture packs I had on my computer I promise. If you ever can forgive me please do if not you run a great server and I tried to cheat and it doesn't work that way. Thank you for taking your time to read this plead and take your time thinking it over. Thanks for being fair and nice you run a great server.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Ryan880

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please Unban you can trust me!
« Reply #1 on April 30, 2016, 12:21:48 PM »
 I could have trusted you more if you would have stopped messaging me on the forum, continuing to pretend to be your parent even after posting this plea. This was a good plea. You should have stopped here and given us time to reply to you. It can take a few days in cases like this.

As for the way you continued to send me private messages from your "parent", you have been forum banned for 7 days. After you return, you may reply to this plea - DO NOT - send me any more personal messages on the forum, and do not pretend to be someone else. Please take responsibility for your own actions.

Offline Ryan880

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 16, 2016, 10:51:27 PM (Edited June 16, 2016, 10:56:06 PM) »
RubensCherub

It has been awhile since I posted a plea but I just didn't think after what I did it would be ok to try again right away. Thanks for reading this plea.---->   I am very sorry for spamming you and pretending to be someone else in order to get unbanned.
              This is just my favorite server and I just wanted to be better at it. but hacking was not the was to do it... I really hope you accept my apology and let me back on the server. you can trust me I promise you. thank you for taking the time to read this plea and I understand completely if you don't accept me back.  Thank you for making a great server and making even and fair. Thank you f

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on June 17, 2016, 02:57:59 PM »
 I can't say I can trust you. Initially, you read the rules and then went right out and griefed on this server.  Your excuse? You were not used to servers actually enforcing the rules...
You were banned for this, and claimed you had learned to behave better. You posted a plea and were allowed to return.

Then, you return and you break another very important rule. You download and install xray, and cheat to take diamonds and ores that legit players deserved to find.  :(

I'm not really sure why you believe I should trust you this time. I am going to allow you back this final time- but not simply because you've asked. Because you have friends here who miss you.

Your diamonds have been removed and your money has been reset. We will be paying attention.

If this happens again you'll be banned from the server and the forum.

You have been unbanned.

Offline Ryan880

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on June 17, 2016, 10:59:33 PM »
Thank you so much for unbanning me I know It was a very hard decision. Just one thing I am stuck in the timeout room you probably already know that. again thank you so much for unbanning me =]