Famcraft

Author Topic: xBrain978's Plea  (Read 2272 times)

Offline xBrain978

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: xBrain978
xBrain978's Plea
« Opened on May 08, 2016, 08:20:46 PM (Edited May 08, 2016, 08:40:43 PM) »
I'm very sorry to Famcraft players, their parents and Famcraft staff for my username, my username was offensive to some people  because it had a danish swear word. I had no idea it was a swear word and I was told to change my username and apply. my username is now xBrain978.

I don't like saying "I shouldn't have been banned" because it makes me feel like an "im too good for you" person, but here it goes; I feel like I shouldn't have been banned because I got no warning about my username and I would have just waited to be able to change it before I went back on.

My ban was permanent

When Your Puppy Is Small

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: xBrain978's Plea
« Reply #1 on May 08, 2016, 09:50:20 PM »
 What is interesting here is that.. you are not banned here? Soo... could you be seeing some other message? I am finding absolutely no record of a ban for you and everything I have shows you as not being banned. And yes, I have been through your name history. I see nothing.

Do you have any other information that might help us sort this out?

Offline xBrain978

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: xBrain978
« Reply #2 on May 08, 2016, 10:56:45 PM »
I believe I was banned on one of the ftb servers, would I have to plea somewhere else in that case?

When Your Puppy Is Small

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on May 08, 2016, 11:09:47 PM »
 Nope! You're good. That makes more sense. I think we have this all sorted out now. Thanks, and Wb!